Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles
Author: Stacey Martin
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 10 popsicles
- 1 small clamshell/carton of fresh strawberries (1 lb)
- 250g block of cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- Cut off stems and wash strawberries before placing into a food processor or blender and puree until smooth, no lumps. Refrigerate strawberry puree until ready to use.
- In food processor, puree remainder of ingredients until smooth consistency.
- In popsicle molds or dixie cups, layer strawberry puree and cream cheese mixture in stripes, half and half or whatever you like. Insert popsicle sticks and freeze for approximately 2-3 hours before serving. If using dixie cups, just peel off the cup once frozen.