We’re back for the third week of the Be Awesome Linky Party! We are loving all your link ups and are looking forward to even more gorgeous entries this week. Together with 7 other bloggers, I’m hosting a new linky party every Monday at 6 pm EST!
Bloggers please come link up your crafts, DIY projects, recipes & more! Just a reminder, as we have noticed, not all are who link up are returning
Be original and BE AWESOME!
Each week we will be sharing some fantastic projects and recipes of our own and folks who jump into the party.
This week I’m sharing one of my favourite easy DIY project, the ever-popular Bird Nest Necklace.
Thanks for all the AWESOME projects and recipes linked up last week, it was hard to choose 5 favourites but here they are:
- DIY Fun and Fancy Dish Towels by Polka Dots and Paisley’s
- Dresser Makeover with Chalk Paint® by So Much Better with Age
- Upcycled Gold Dry-Brushed Table by The DIY Mommy
- Homemade Pesto with Kale & Garlic Scape by Sylvia’s Simple Life
- Strawberry Blueberry Smoothie by Major Hoff Takes a Wife
And by the other seven fabulous Be Awesome Hosts this week:
- Hostess Station by Echoes of Laughter
- Apple Pomegranate Soda by Sober Julie
- DIY Laptop Sleeve Sewing Tutorial by Sew Creative
- Spring Front Porch by Satori Design for Living
- Toddler-Proof DIY Tea Towel Tutorial by A Pretty Life
- Vintage Lace Ruffled Tablecloth by Fynes Designs
- Buck and Doe Silhouette Flower Pots by Suburble
Now it’s your turn, show us your awesomeness and have the chance to be featured on 8 fabulous Canadian blogs.
BE AWESOME Linky Party Rules
1.Please link to a specific post, not your home page.
2. Please link up your own work/creativity/projects only.
3. Please link back to this party with a text link in the post that you link up.
4. No links to promote giveaways, link parties or shops.
5. This party starts Monday @6pm EST & ends Wednesday night.
6. By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs or Facebook pages. Proper credit & links will always be given but a reminder…if we should want to feature your link up, we will check to make sure you are linking back. Don’t be a link sponge, return the favour and make sure we don’t pass you over for a feature.
Please join in and come back each week to share your recipes and projects!