Peach Cobbler, Peach Crisp, Peach and Pineapple Upside Down Cake, could there be anything better? I suppose if you are not a fan of peaches, yes but I love peaches. In fact peaches is one of my most picky child’s favourite fruit. Being that we love to entertain, I try to come up with fun ways the kids can enjoy the same things the adults enjoy, like this Peach Bellini Mocktail.
I think part of the excitement for this beverage is the special glass the kids get to drink it out of. I have fond memories of being at a restaurant with my parents when I was young and being allowed to have a non-alcoholic version of an adult drink. It was one of my favourite things.
This Peach Bellini Mocktail is easy to make and delicious for both kids and anyone who prefers a non-alcoholic drink. Enjoy!
- 2 peaches, peeled and pit removed
- 1 cup of ice
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 can of Ginger Ale
- 1 tbsp grenadine
- peach slices for garnish
- lime slice for garnish
- In a blender puree the peaches, blending in ice and lime juice.
- Pour into 2 - 8 ounce cocktail glasses, pour half a can of Ginger Ale slowly around the inside edges of the peach puree in each glass.
- Add 1 tbsp of grenadine around the inside edge of each glass.
- Serve with slices of peaches and lime on a skewer.
For more peach recipes, try:
- Beet and Peach Homemade Barbecue Sauce (Tomato Free)
- Peaches and Cream Bars
- Peach Bundt Cake
- Peach Crisp with Coconut & Ginger Crumble
- Peaches and Cream Oatmeal Muffins