Weekends or special occasions, French Toast is one of my go-to brunch meals. Add in my favourite berries or stuffing and smother in syrup and I call it heaven in a bite. I’ve gathered up 15 must make French Toast recipes that look mouthwatering to help make your next brunch a delicious one to remember.
Pop over to grab these recipes from these French Toast baked geniuses and make sure to save this post for later.
If you like this recipe roundup, let me know in the comments below and check out my other recipes. I’d love if you’d pin it for later on Pinterest or follow along for other great recipes on Facebook,Twitter and Instagram.
1.With a strata consistency, this Campfire French Toast is easy to make and delicious for a camping/campfire crowd.
2. Comfort food in a French Toast, this Best Ever Hot Chocolate French Toast is dessert inspired gooey goodness.
3. Stuffed with cream cheese and strawberries, I will take her word for it when calling this Skinny Crunchy Stuffed French Toast. Skinny recipe or not, this recipe looks amazing.
4. This bowl of Cinnamon Crunch French Toast Sticks is something I could dive into; cinnamon, french berries, a sprinkle of sugar with a crunch…YUM!
5. Oh, HELLO Churro French Toast! If you’ve been to Disney parks, Churro sticks are likely something you’ve tried. We love them so to fathom Churro French Toast, well, it’s on my list to try.
6. I think I may have drooled a little. For a romantic brunch or a special occasion, this Red Velvet French Toast would make a perfect recipe to share with someone special.
7. I love Banana Loaf smothered in butter but Banana Bread French Toast…mind blown.
8. This Crispy Coconut French Toast with Sour Cherries and Dark Chocolate has all the right ingredients. Whether you are a dark chocolate fan or not, this combination has all the right ingredients for a delicious explosion in your mouth.
9. Just the memory you need brought indoors with S’more Stuffed French Toast.
10. This one had me at Banana Split. Smothered in caramel and stuffed with bananas, this Banana Split Brioche French Toast Stack is a dessert lovers dream.
11. It’s not question that people love Nutella; delcious eats doesn’t have to be hard. Try this Nutella Stuffed French Toast with Macerated Strawberries for a surefire hit at your next brunch.
12. Gingerbread doesn’t just have to be during the Christmas season, especially when you can prep ahead. Try these Overnight Gingerbread French Toast for a tasty change anytime of year.
13. Dripping in delicious flavour, this Overnight Creme Brulee French Toast is a stack you need on your plate.
14. Adults will appreciate this Boozy Salted Caramel French Toast for a bit more of a grownup flavour.
15. This Rustic French Toast with Roasted Raspberries and Almond Ricotta plating is stunning and offers a gourmet flavour combination for a more refined taste.
*Individual images and links are used for the sole purpose of this feature and belong to the original owners at the blogs linked.