CLOSED…Cloud B Twilight Ladybug Night Light Review and Giveaway
Congrats to comment/winner #42!
You will be emailed shortly…
Isn’t this just the cutest night light you have seen? When I looked at the pictures online of the Cloud B Twilight Ladybug™ night light, the pictures did not show in detail how adorable this little bug really is. I opened the box to reveal a quality plush ladybug in grey and black with a harder plastic shell in red with black spots. The plastic shell has cut outs in the shapes of stars and a moon. First of all, one thing I love about this night light is that it is portable and battery operated; you can take it with you on a trip, the daycare with a child for nap time or grandmas for a sleepover. Other night lights plug into the wall; I personally do not like those type for fear of a fire hazard. Another great feature, one that my Baby Girl loved, is that your child can choose which color they want to fall asleep to, red, blue or green. The light illuminated is bright enough to shine the stars and moons all over the ceiling and partial walls in a decent sized room but not too bright that the child could not sleep. This little bug came with her own story and adoption certificate which I thought to be a cute touch.
Most people know that Baby Girl does not sleep very well, she is a bit of a night owl to say the least. Normally she won’t lay still in her bed and I have to continually lay her down until she finally goes to sleep but after placing the night light on her dresser Baby Girl settled right down the first time she saw the stars in color on the ceiling above her crib; this was amazing! The other great feature is that this wonderful little night light has a 45 minute timer on it so you are sure to have the night light on long enough that your child will fall to sleep or if your forget to go back to turn it off. I had forgotten to go back to turn off the light when Baby Girl fell asleep but the timer took care of that for me, this is another great feature that other night lights do not have. Baby Girl sleeps in our room, until we are moved into the new house, so we also get to experience the Twilight Ladybug™ night light. I found it to be quite relaxing and soothing when I was laying there trying to fall asleep. If you look onto the ceiling you will also find the 7 constellations, including Leo the Lion and Pisces the Fish.
My eldest daughter, Miss Priss, will not sleep without a night light either and has asked to use the Twilight Ladybug™ in her own room, being that this night light is portable, I can transport it back and forth from room to room not problems and it is much safer than the plug in wall light she was already using. I loved the Cloud B Twilight Ladybug™ night light and I would highly recommend it to any adults or older kids looking for something relaxing at bedtime or for parents looking for a night light for their little ones.
About the Product
Twilight Ladybug™ – Plush Toy Transforms Any Room Into A Starry Night Sky
Float away in peaceful slumber under a beautiful star-filled sky. Twilight Ladybug makes bedtime fun and helps ease children’s fear of the dark by projecting a starry night sky onto bedroom ceiling and walls. Stars and Ladybug shell illuminate in three magical colors to help children sleep easier. The perfect sleep companion for children of all ages!
Twilight Ladybug Features:
- Full night sky projection on ceiling and walls
- Three color options: Sapphire Blue, Emerald Green & Ruby Red
- Shell illuminates for a calming effect
- Auto shut-off 45 minute sleep timer
- Twilight Ladybug Star Guide to help identify constellations
- Includes Twilight Ladybug story and adoption certificate
- Three AAA batteries
- Dimensions: 14″ long, 5.5″ tall
- Ideal for ages 2 to adult
Buy It: The Canadian retail website is currently under construction; to find out where to purchase your very own Cloud B Twilight Ladybug™, contact patrick at dogree dot com directly and he can help you.
Win It: Open to Canada Residents only…ONE lucky winner is going to win 1 Cloud B Twilight Ladybug™ night light of their very own.
Mandatory Entry: You must be a Google Friend Connect Follower of this blog. (1 comment/1 entry)
1. Subscribe to our mailing list via email located on the right sidebar of this page. (2 entries/2 comments required)
2. Follow our RSS blog feed (1 entry/1 comment required)
3. Become a Fan of This Lil Piglet on Facebook (1 entry/1 comment required)
4. Become a follower of This Lil Piglet on Networked Blogs (1 entry/1 comment required)
5. Blog about this giveaway with a link to this review and giveaway and post the link in your comment to where I can find your blog post. (5 entries/5 comments required)
6. Follow This Lil Piglet on Twitter (1 entry/1 comment required) AND Tweet this out on Twitter using the Tweet link at the top of this post(Tweeting this on Twitter up to ONCE PER DAY will gain you 1 entry/1 comment required PER DAY for each day of the contest)
7. Add my Review and Giveaway button to your website or blog sidebar, using the HTML code in the left sidebar of this blog and post the link where I can check. (3 entries/3 comments required)
**Giveaway ends 11:59 pm CST on May 5th, 2011. Open to Canada!**
Disclaimer: The product mentioned above has been provided free of charge from the company for the purposes of this review. Opinions expressed belong solely to This Lil Piglet and are NOT influenced in any way. Other than the review sample product This Lil Piglet has not received any form of compensation for the review of this product.