To celebrate Easter I thought it might be fun to spotlight some fabulous DIY Easter finds. If you like something, please be kind enough to pop by the persons blog to let them know and tell them I sent you over. 🙂
1. Easter Jars by Eighteen25…Love these; I’m making this one for sure.
2. Upcycled Egg Carton Succulents by Roy Joy – Such a cute gift idea.
3. Easter Egg Name Cards by Oh Lovely Day – What a cute idea; great for a farm wedding too!
4. Easter Napkin Rings by Scissors & Spatulas – These are too cute for a place setting.
5. Peep Smores by The Gaines Gang – These look so easy…Yum!