Birthday Bash – Giveaway (1) Kidorable CLOSED
We finally have some decent weather where we can get outdoors and enjoy it. The itch of spring cleaning, planting a garden and new apparel in pastels and bright colors have taken over. I chose this Lotus Flower Backpack to review from Kidorable because I loved the pastel colors; the colors combined with the theme remind me of what spring is all about.
I was a bit concerned with the light colors but was assured once I observed the straps of the backpack were the same material as the rest of the backpack, a resilient vinyl like material, easily wipeable.
The straps have a vine/stem like design to them with leaves which I thought added to the cuteness factor. The front has a pretty lotus flower that pops out from the top; behind the flower is a zipper pocket to store all your little ones finds or trinkets. I don’t know about your kids but mine LOVE rocks, pretty rocks; at least they think the rocks are pretty, even the ones that are really gravel rocks. The added flower zipper pull is a favorite of Baby Girls; sometimes she’d rather play with this bag instead of her toys. My favorite detail is the little bee buzzing above the flower, how suiting and such a cute added bonus to the design detail.
This little backpack is a toddler size, a little smaller than the ladybug backpack I reviewed back in March but not by much. I use this little cutie to take along a couple diapers, a small package of wipes, a bottle, a couple of toys, snacks and Baby Girls favorite Snuggy RagTag blanky. It’s full by the time I get all those items inside but I have no need to take anymore for daily outings so this little toddler backpack is the perfect accessory. Baby Girl will soon have more bags than I have purses; I’m only a little jealous. 😉
And so Kidorable was conceived. Starting with lions and cats and bears, oh my, manifested as umbrellas and hangers, Kidorable generated enough sales during its first year to break even and plant fruitful Kidorable seeds throughout the land. The following year sales grew ten fold. Every year since, give or take, a new style and/or product line debuted. And every year, the world joyfully embraced more Kidorable delights, give or take, than the year before.
Children, it turns out, absolutely and unconditionally love Kidorable (almost as much as their parents and other children-loving grown-ups do.)
One lucky Winner will receive a Kidorable Backpack of their choice! From frogs and lady bugs to space suits and ballerina tutu’s; you will love the Kidorable collection. Choose from rain coats, boots, umbrella’s, backpacks, mitts and more in your favorite theme. These are adorable; your child will be the talk of the playground sporting this backpack around.
**You must be a Google Friend Connect Follower of this blog to participate**
1. Follow our RSS blog feed (1 entry/1 comment required)
2. Become a Fan of This Lil Piglet on Facebook (1 entry/1 comment required)
3. Follow This Lil Piglet on Twitter (1 entry/1 comment required) AND Tweet this out giveaway out using the Twitter link above; post the link to your Tweet in your comment (Tweeting this on Twitter up to ONCE PER DAY will gain you 1 entry/1 comment required PER DAY for each day of the contest)
4. Add my Review and Giveaway button to your website or blog sidebar, using the HTML code in the left sidebar of this blog and post the link where I can check. (3 entries/3 comments required)
5. Become a Fan of Kidorable on Facebook AND tell them I sent you (1 entry/1 comment required)
6. Follow Kidorable on Twitter AND tell them I sent you (1 entry/1 comment required)
7. Enter another giveaway here on This Lil Piglet (1 entry/ 1 comment)
**Giveaway ends 11:59 pm CST on June 7th, 2011. Open to US and Canada!**
102 comments on “Birthday Bash – Giveaway (1) Kidorable CLOSED”