Munchies Lunch Game Review and Giveaway CLOSED
The children however, they didn’t even need the instructions. The instructions are extremely straightforward and obviously I should have read them a little better. However, my adorable little children didn’t need the directions; they were grabbing fruit and dissolving monsters fast and furious. One of my reasons for not getting interested in games comes strictly from the fact that once I get started, I have no idea when enough is enough and give it up. Unfortunately, my husband and children are the same way.
After I gave the game a try, I handed it over to my husband who could barely play for the boys lurking over his shoulders begging for a chance to try it. He has a much stronger drive in competition and refused to hand the game over until he had conquered at least one full set. Finally, after much prodding, he let the boys give it a try. The very children who were awake at 6 AM this morning asking if they could give it a try again, were the most successful players in the house.
So, what is so addictive about the game? The fact that it a game of strategy and planning makes it a great game for anyone who simply likes to encourage disciplined thought process. Indeed, it may seem hard to imagine that a game where Munchie is trying to gobble up food while avoiding the monsters seems like an obvious choice for children, go ahead and give it a try, I will almost guarantee that you feel addicted and don’t want to hand it over to the youngsters.
Munchies Lunch was developed by Vlado Jokic who spent his time learning from his own parent’s courage, strength, endurance and unconditional love. The inventor and developers based the game on the mother figure that helped her children strive for success. You can join the team of developers on their Facebook Page as well as in their Twitter Feed. The best part of Munchies Lunch is the inexpensive cost for hours of fun. The system currently runs on Windows and can be purchased for $5.99 and you can use the much loved PayPal to make your purchase.
Mandatory Entry: You must be a Google Friend Connect Follower of this blog to participate.
1. Follow our RSS blog feed (1 entry/1 comment required)
2. Become a Fan of This Lil Piglet on Facebook (1 entry/1 comment required)
3. Follow This Lil Piglet on Twitter (1 entry/1 comment required) AND Tweet this out giveaway out using the Twitter link above; post the link to your Tweet in your comment (Tweeting this on Twitter up to ONCE PER DAY will gain you 1 entry/1 comment required PER DAY for each day of the contest)
4. Add my Review and Giveaway button to your website or blog sidebar, using the HTML code in the left sidebar of this blog and post the link where I can check. (3 entries/3 comments required)
5. Become a Fan of Munchies Lunch on Facebook AND tell them I sent you (1 entry/1 comment required)
6. Follow Munchies Lunch creater, Footloose Games, on Twitter AND tell them I sent you (1 entry/1 comment required)
7. Enter another giveaway here on This Lil Piglet (1 entry/ 1 comment)
**Giveaway ends 11:59 pm CST on June 8th, 2011. Open to US and Canada!**