Stop and Stumble Blog Hop 10/15
StumbleUpon is perhaps underestimated in the blogging world. Personally, I really enjoy StumbleUpon! Once it “learns” your interests, it gets much more fun as you stumble through new and interesting websites and posts. And who doesn’t love discovering awesome new blogs!
For this hop, I have two amazing co-hostesses. There’s TJ of Measuring Flower and Marie of Howard house Reviews
What is StumbleUpon?
If you are not sure 100% of how StumbleUpon works, please read these tutorials:
- You must have a FAMILY-FRIENDLY blog (non-blog will be deleted).
- You must have the StumbleUpon toolbar/extension/bookmark installed in the browser when you’re participating in this hop.
- In the InLinkz list below, add the direct link to a blog post (not your main URL) you want to promote. Put your post’s title in the “Name” field.
- You are asked to please try to visit and stumble (by clicking on the thumbs-up “like” button on your StumbleUpon toolbar) the three hostess blogs’ participating links (Measuring Flower, This Lil Piglet, and Howard House Reviews; we’re marked with hearts ♥).
- Visit and stumble (by clicking on the thumbs-up button on your StumbleUpon toolbar) at least three other links and as many others as you can.
- After stumbling someone’s link, be sure to leave a comment saying that you did so and leave the link to your post that you would like stumbled.
- Be sure to stumble back when someone else stumbles.
- Consider following the other blogs (via GFC, Networked Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) while you’re at it.
Thank you! Now off to Stumble. 🙂
I know this is just an opinion, but here it is: I don’t “Stumble” giveaways. Why? Because last week I got a recommendation from Stumble for a giveaway that ended over 2 months ago. Giveaways just aren’t good Stumble material. Also, I do know of at least one blogger who had trouble with her Stumble account because Stumbling the post was a giveaway option.
And I hope no one is angry at me for sharing that because it wasn’t my intention!
I completely agree with you actually. I test out the odd event with SU but giveaways are pointless IMO; people are looking for good material, funny, interesting, etc, these are the types that will take off on SU.
Pingback: Stop and Stumble Blog Hop 10/15 | Social media culture | Scoop.it
All caught up with Stumbling…FYI, I will not Stumble Giveaways, this linky is NOT for giveaways so just a reminder, please do not post your giveaways in the Stop & Stumble weekly link up.