Stop and Stumble Saturday Blog Hop 11/19
StumbleUpon is perhaps underestimated in the blogging world. Personally, I really enjoy StumbleUpon! Once it “learns” your interests, it gets much more fun as you stumble through new and interesting websites and posts. And who doesn’t love discovering awesome new blogs!
What is StumbleUpon?
If you are not sure 100% of how StumbleUpon works, please read these tutorials:
- You must have a FAMILY-FRIENDLY blog (non-blog will be deleted).
- You must have the StumbleUpon toolbar/extension/bookmark installed in the browser when you’re participating in this hop.
- In the InLinkz list below, add the direct link to a blog post (not your main URL) you want to promote. Put your post’s title in the “Name” field.
- You are asked to please try to visit and stumble (by clicking on the thumbs-up “like” button on your StumbleUpon toolbar) the three hostess blogs’ participating links (Measuring Flower, This Lil Piglet, and Howard House Reviews; we’re marked with hearts ♥).
- Visit and stumble (by clicking on the thumbs-up button on your StumbleUpon toolbar) at least three other links and as many others as you can.
- After stumbling someone’s link, be sure to leave a comment saying that you did so and leave the link to your post that you would like stumbled.
- Be sure to stumble back when someone else stumbles.
- Consider following the other blogs (via GFC, Networked Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) while you’re at it.