Cranberry Chicken Avocado Wraps
Chicken has to be one of my favourite meats to add to meals; it’s high in nutrients and delicious too. Most importantly I am always trying to put together meals my kids will actually eat. This Cranberry Chicken Avocado Wraps recipe is one of my kids must haves in their lunch boxes for school.
- Large can of chicken
- ¼ cup dried cranberry's
- 1 avocado
- 3 celery stalks
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- pinch of salt
- tortilla wraps of choice flavour
- Drain the can of chicken and place in a medium mixing bowl.
- Dice the avocado and celery stalks and add to the mixing bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Spread about 3 tbsp of the mixture onto one tortilla and roll to wrap tightly.
- Add your favourite side garnishes and enjoy a healthy lunch even the kids will enjoy!