Cucumber Bruschetta BBQ Chicken Recipe
So easy, healthy and delicious that there was zero leftovers and now that I am posting this, my mouth is watering. I hope you enjoy sprucing up your chicken tonight!
** If you enjoy this recipe, I would love if you would Pin It on Pinterest and share it. 🙂 **
- 1½ cups quartered grape tomatoes
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
- 1 tsp cilantro flakes
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 4 - 6 chicken breasts
- Slice the grape tomatoes into quarters until you have 1½ cups, placing into a medium sized bowl.
- Skin and dice 1 full cucumber (I used English) into small cubes ad add to the tomatoes.
- In a separate small bowl, add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the mixture over the cucumber and tomatoes and mix thoroughly.
- Place the bruschetta in the fridge for 1-2 hours in order to "marinate" for better flavouring, stirring occasionally.
- Barbecue the desired number of chicken breasts, using your favourite BBQ sauce.
- Right before serving, scoop about 2 tablespoons of the bruschetta over each BBQ chicken breast and serve with your favorite sides.