Banana Nut Loaf
Have a few over-ripe banana’s? Whip up this easy Banana Nut Loaf (or hold the nuts) for the perfectly tasty but healthy snack. As usual, if you try it or even just like the looks of it pin it on Pinterest, share or tweet it please. 🙂
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 cups flour
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ cup finely chopped nuts
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup milk
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1½ cups mashed ripe bananas (approx 3)
- Beat together egg, milk, vegetable oil and mashed bananas.
- Stir in the first 6 ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into a greased 9X5X3 inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 65 to 70 mins or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.