Mother’s Day brunch was shared with my mother, mother-in-law and grandmothers this year. One of our family favourites for spring and summer gatherings is this Potato and Egg Salad; the perfect side dish for larger dinners, picnics or barbecues. This can easily be prepared ahead and allow you to spend time with your guests without being stuck in the kitchen.
If you enjoy this recipe, please join me on Pinterest, share and pin and let me know what you think in the comments.
- ¾ cup Miracle Whip
- 1 tsp. yellow mustard
- ⅛ tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 3 tbsp of sweet pickle juice
- 5 red potatoes, cooked & diced
- 2 green onions sliced
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced & halved
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced for garnish
- 1 tsp Paprika
- MIX first 4 ingredients in large bowl.
- Add in potatoes, onions, celery, radish and eggs and mix lightly.
- Add the remaining vinegar and sweet pickle juice and mix lightly through.
- Top with sliced eggs and sprinkle with paprika lightly over the entire surface.
- Refrigerate until cold before serving