Tweet a #Smiles4Breakfast for a Year of @BurnbraeFarms Eggs
We have eggs for almost every recipe here on the farm; they are full of nutrients and delicious so it’s only natural we enjoy them daily. Of course each family member has their own favourite way to eat an egg, Hubs loves his in homemade burgers, I love mine in casseroles, the older kids like to have a couple hardboiled eggs in their school lunchbox and Baby Girl likes hers scrambled loaded with cheese. No matter which way my family likes their eggs, eggs are one food that make us smile.
Eggs are not just for weekends
Scratch the breakfast in a box, eggs are not just for weekends. Start your day right with one of these healthy egg breakfasts to fuel your families bodies in under 5 minutes!
- Have a healthy omelette like the TRADITIONAL VEGGIE AND CHEESE OMELETTE, just prep your veggies and cheese ahead.
- Cut out the center of a piece of bread, crack and egg in the middle and fry or try the Hole-In-One.
- Prefer a Smoothie? Try this Morning Blender Boost
- Crack an egg in a small round microwaveable bowl, put a slice of ham and cheese on top, cover & microwave for 1 1/2-2 mins and place cooked egg on a toasted English Muffin or try the Swiss, Ham and Egg Sandwich with a quicker Egg Creations ingredient.
I’m always running my kids here, there and everywhere; it’s not always easy to have a healthy meal, especially on hectic mornings but eggs are a quick but healthy alternative to packaged breakfasts. Together with Burnbrae Farms, This Lil Piglet is Giving away TWO gift packs (2 winners) for a one year supply of eggs in coupons, a $135 CAD value per gift pack. Burnbrae Farms is encouraging you and your family to play with your food and tweet a #Smiles4Breakfast image for your chance to win a year supply of eggs.
- Create any sort of smile out of your egg breakfast and take a picture (ie: image above); no fancy text needed. Get creative but remember only family friendly images will be eligible.
- Upload the image to Instagram, or another image service that allows you to tweet.
- Tweet the image using the #Smiles4Breakfast hashtag to @BurnbraeFarms . Only images tweeted with this hashtag will be eligible.
- Tweeting your image with the hashtag is not enough, once you do so, come back here and enter the giveaway in the Rafflecopter form below.
- Open to Canadians only. For full rules and regulations, please view them HERE.
Disclosure: I am a Burnbrae Farms ambassador. I received compensation in exchange for my participation in this program however this does not determine my viewpoint. The opinions on this blog are my own.