Chicken and Bean Bake
We’re getting closer to the back to school rush and that has me thinking of some of my go-to quick and easy comfort foods for the fall season. I make this all year long, with chicken as a main dish or without as a side dish. It’s easy, quick and a dish everyone in the family loves; that’s a win-win in my books.
What are your go-to quick and easy recipes?
- 3-4 chicken breasts cubed
- 2 cups of green beans
- 2 cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 cups prepared stuffing
- In a 9" x 13" baking dish layer uncooked chicken then green beans.
- Mix the cans of soup and pour over top of the chicken and beans.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese of top of the soup.
- Evenly sprinkle the prepared stuffing over the casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 1 hour.