Pamper and Shop it up @ntlwomenshow #NWSToronto
I’ve been to a few conferences in my adult life, many which are targeted to women and I love attending each and every one of them for one reason, me time! Women are multi-taskers by nature. Typically whether we’re good at it or not, we take on various responsibilites and usually more than we should. Life can be busy but we have to remember to take time our for ourselves too. If you’re a Torontonian or reside in surrounding areas, the National Women’s Show is making it’s way to pamper and spoil you.
When was the last time you were pampered? If you had to think about it, it’s been too long. From November 1st – 3rd, the National Women’s Tradeshow is offering the ultimate girls day out! With over 450 exhibitors featuring some of the latest products for women, celebrity appearances, food & wine samplings, makeovers and fashion shows, to name a few exciting inclusions, you and your girlfriends will go home feeling refreshed and renewed like you deserve. If you’re thinking you can’t possibliy get away without the kids, bring them; FREE childcare is available onsite sponsored by Improv Care.
What to Expect
- Fashion – Watch a show like the men of the Toronto Firefighter Calendar strut their stuff featuring Mark’s menswear in support of the Princess Margaret Hospital.
- Style – See style icons like Canadian lifestyle specialist, Janette Ewen showcasing the latest fall/winter fashions and advice on style and dressing for your body type.
- Home Design – Let design specialists work your home like Jackie Morra who will addresses the décor needs, lifestyle and budget of homeowners for those of you who don’t know where to start.
- Food – Join for demonstrations from Food Network Celebrity Chef Roger Mooking, Host of Everyday Exotic and a Judge on Chopped Canada.
- Celebrity Appearances – Get autograph ready for Melody Thomas Scott, who stars as Nikki Newman, of The Young and The Restless and Dini Petty, an award-winning Canadian journalist, when they make appearances throughout the event.
Special Features for Attendees
Attendees with receive deals and show specials exhibits, FREE makeovers, beauty, fitness and style advice and if you are early to arrive, goodie bags filled with samples and information about amazing promotions and giveaways available only at the show! Additionally, NEW to the event this year is a Social Media Contest area where $10,000.00 worth of prizing will be given away on-site!!
For more information or to grab a ticket, head over to the National Women’s Show website or connect with them on Facebook and Twitter.
Keep your eyes peeled this week on the #NWSToronto hashtag; I’ll be giving away
5 FREE admission passes! Just for being a This Lil Piglet reader, receive $4 off when you purchase a National Women’s Show ticket by using the code: PIGLET
UPDATE: All 5 passes have been spoken for however you can still receive $4 off your ticket using the coupon code: PIGLET Please share this to your Toronto friends and family; grab some friends and have some fun together!
Sounds like a great conference. I am on the outskirts on GTA and I have never heard of this conference. Love this idea. I am attending a smaller one in my town in the weeks to come. Although it is nothing to compare to National Women’s Show, which sounds like a great day to spend with girl friends.
I love the social media aspect of the conference!
Oh, my! Is it bad that I’d go just for that calendar? I love the Toronto firefighter calendar! LOL! Not kidding.
This IS an amazing show! I love all the booths and the stuff they offer. The hot firemen don’t hurt either! If you have never been I highly recommend grabbing some girls and exploring it for yourself!
Excuse me while I run off to have a cool shower after looking at that Firefighter photo 🙂
Now this is a conference that I would LOVE to go to! Free Childcare, free makeovers, swag bags, and that calendar!?!?!? I die!