Cuban Lunches Chocolates
Mmm, chocolate. Need I say more? These little goodies are so simple but the perfect addition to any sweets platter. Cuban Lunches don’t look like much but trust me when I say that you will giggle a little inside when you eat one. Needless to say they don’t last, hence why I try to hide them in the freezer but they literally take minutes to make so I don’t mind.
Whip up a batch of these Cuban Lunches chocolate candies and let me know how you like them.
- 1 package milk chocolate chips
- 1 package butterscotch chips
- 1 package peanut butter chips
- 1 cup crushed peanuts
- 1 cup rice krispies
- Melt together the chocolate, butterscotch and peanut butter chips on medium to low heat, stir until smooth.
- Remove from heat and add crushed peanuts and rice krispies and mix throughly.
- Spoon into small muffin or candy papers and let cool completely.
- These freeze well.
These sound delicious!
Im going to have to try these. Yummy.
What size packages?
Pingback: Cuban Lunch Squares - Christmas Cookie Week #christmascookies
The Cuban Lunch was a treat made in Western Canada by folks at the Paulin’s factory in Winnipeg for over 40 years! It is a heritage classic, if ever there was one.
I had no idea where they originated; to here they originated by my neighbour to the East makes me happy. They are a classic around here and so, SO delicious!