Cuban Lunches Chocolates
Mmm, chocolate. Need I say more? These little goodies are so simple but the perfect addition to any sweets platter. Cuban Lunches don’t look like much but trust me when I say that you will giggle a little inside when you eat one. Needless to say they don’t last, hence why I try to hide them in the freezer but they literally take minutes to make so I don’t mind.
Whip up a batch of these Cuban Lunches chocolate candies and let me know how you like them.
- 1 package milk chocolate chips
- 1 package butterscotch chips
- 1 package peanut butter chips
- 1 cup crushed peanuts
- 1 cup rice krispies
- Melt together the chocolate, butterscotch and peanut butter chips on medium to low heat, stir until smooth.
- Remove from heat and add crushed peanuts and rice krispies and mix throughly.
- Spoon into small muffin or candy papers and let cool completely.
- These freeze well.