Baked Crab Cheese Dip #HolidayAppetizers
A couple weeks ago I took part in the #ChristmasCookies challenge where 8 bloggers got together to bring you 40 of our favourite cookies, squares and candy recipes. This week 4 of us are getting together for a week of our best #HolidayAppetizers for all those get-togethers over the holidays. Each day this week, Monday to Friday, you can pop by each of our blogs for a new and tasty recipe. Let us know which recipe is your favourite and if you like what we have for you this week, please share, pin or comment.
Welcome to the #HolidayAppetizer week from myself, Stacey at This Lil Piglet, Angie of Echoes of Laughter, Julie of Sober Julie and Stacie of Simply Stacie. For day 1 I chose one of my favourite dips, Baked Crab Cheese Dip. I don’t know how much you can eat but I ate half of this myself, just slightly overindulged; I think you’ll love it too.
- 8 ounce package of cream cheese
- 16½ ounce tin of crab meat
- 2 tbsp chopped onion
- 1 tbsp milk
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Dash of pepper
- Whip softened cream cheese and mix together with the can of crab meat and remaining ingredients.
- Spread into an oven safe small baking dish and bake at 350 F. or 20 minutes.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips or crackers.