We’re at day 5 of #HolidayAppetizers week. I’m a day late on this one but it’s well worth the wait. For day 5, I made a recipe that is a turned up version of the typical mini-quiche for the first time, Crab Tartlets, and I will definitely be making these again. These Crab Tartlets are super tasty and very easy to make. If you’re looking for additional treats to your appetizer platters, try 40 of our favourite cookies, squares and candy recipes.
Welcome to the #HolidayAppetizers week from myself, Stacey at This Lil Piglet, Angie of Echoes of Laughter, Julie of Sober Julie and Stacie of Simply Stacie. This week 4 of us are getting together for a week of our best #HolidayAppetizers for all those get-togethers over the holidays. Each day this week, Monday to Friday, you can pop by each of our blogs for a new and tasty recipe. Let us know which recipe is your favourite and if you like what we have for you this week, please share, pin or comment.
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 cups grated swiss cheese
- 1 can of crab meat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 60 frozen mini-tart shells (30 regular size)
- Beat eggs in a medium bowl until frothy. Add next 3 ingredients. Stir well.
- Add next 3 ingredients; stir well.
- Place tart shells on ungreased baking sheet. Spoon cheese mixture into tart shells.
- Bake on bottom rack at 350 F. for about 40 minutes until cheese mixture is set.