These monsters are always a favourite that are gobbled up quickly making them perfect for a baking exchange, a gift exchange or just another addition to your Christmas platter.
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- ⅔ cup granulated sugar
- ⅔ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1¾ cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1½ cups chocolate chips
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1½ cups m&m's
- Cream together butter and sugar. Beat in eggs one at a time. Add vanilla; mix well.
- Mix flour, salt, baking soda and add to creamed mixture; mix well.
- Mix in oatmeal, chocolate chips and m&m's.
- Drop by teaspoonful onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 F. for 10-12 minutes or until slightly browned.