You are a Winter Warrior $100 Giveaway
I know some of my Ontario friends are speaking of flurries today, blasphemy, but here on the Saskatchewan prairies we have had a few straight days of temperatures in the pluses. Gasp. Obviously I do not expect this balmy weather to last but it is nice to have a good pre-melt in and a little natural Vitamin D. Thankfully Church & Dwight have us covered for a healthier family during those winter nasty moments.
Despite our intention of plowing through the ruthless winter months as a Winter Warrior sometimes the winter blahs get us all down. Gloomy days on end and days stuck inside certainly don’t help us feel energetic and many of us seem to catch whatever illness of the season happens to be floating around.
As a mom, it seems I am always last to get sick. I tend to all the sickies dropping like flies through the house and once they are all on the mend, I’m down and out. I can’t count on a thanks from the kids with a cup of chicken noodle soup when I’m sick and can’t afford much down time with a busy large family either so I make sure to keep at optimum health with a good diet, exercise and daily the vitamins that I sneak into everyone’s food. Snicker. Not really; the family takes the vitamins willingly.
Telltale Signs of the Cold and Flu:
· Scratchy Throat
· Runny Nose
· Extreme Fatigue
· Aches and Pains
Avoid the Cold and Flu with Prevention
- Sleep – Everyone needs a good night’s sleep; proper shut-eye allows your body to rest and keeps your immune system strong
- Multivitamin – A multivitamin can certainly help maintain good health and it’s important to have one that you’ll enjoy and remember to take. Vitafusion™ MultiVites™ adult gummy vitamins (yes, gummies for big kids!) contain the essential vitamins you need. For the kids, try L’il Critters™ GummyVites™. Kids love the flavour so much that if you forget to give them their vitamins, they’ll remind you!
- Exercise – With a busy routine maintaining an exercise schedule can feel like a chore, but regular exercise is an easy way to keep your body strong, helping your immune system fight off illnesses such as a cold or flu1
- Wash your hands – Your best protection from the common cold and flu is frequent hand washing
Tips to help get you back on your feet quickly:
- Treatment: With ingredients like ginger and willow bark, Gravol’s® Natural Source Multi Symptom will help you kick that cold to the curb. This all-in-one pain, fever and nausea reliever won’t leave you feeling drowsy either, because we all know you’ve got a million things to do
- Exercise: Just as much of a preventative measure as it is a solution; don’t let sore muscles and joints stop you from being active. Bring out the triple threat – RUB A535® Triple Action Cream cools, warms and soothes to keep you going. Exercising will help your body fight the cold, improve your mood, boost your energy and help you sleep2 , a win-win situation
- Drink Fluids: Just like your parents always said, drink lots of hot liquids to soothe your throat, thin your mucus and put you on the road to recovery
- Vitamin C: No time to peel 10 tangerines? Try Vitafusion™ Power C™ adult gummy vitamins to up your vitamin C intake. Delicious orange flavour and yummy gummy texture will make remembering to take them the easiest thing you do today
Win a Winter Warrior $100 Prize Pack
Fighting the winter nasties? TWO lucky Canadian readers will have a chance to win a Winter Warrior prize pack each valued at $100/pack including:
- Vitafusion™ MultiVites™
- L’il Critters™ GummyVites™
- Vitafusion™ Power C™
- RUB A535® Triple Action Cream
- RUB A535® Arnica Gel-Cream
- RUB A535® Arnica Spray
- Gravol® Natural Source Multi-Symptom Tablets
- Gravol® Kids Quick Dissolve Chewable Tablets
- Gravol® Liquid Gel Capsules
- Vitafusion™ T-shirt
It’s easy to enter; just tell me what you are looking forward to most about spring in the comments below and make sure to fill out the form below for your chance to win. Please note that this giveaway will be posted on several blogs and although you are welcome to enter them all, each winner can only win one prize pack total.
Disclosure- I am part of the Church & Dwight ambassador program. All opinions expressed are honest and my own. Prize delivery is responsibility of the sponsor.