You are a Winter Warrior $100 Giveaway
I know some of my Ontario friends are speaking of flurries today, blasphemy, but here on the Saskatchewan prairies we have had a few straight days of temperatures in the pluses. Gasp. Obviously I do not expect this balmy weather to last but it is nice to have a good pre-melt in and a little natural Vitamin D. Thankfully Church & Dwight have us covered for a healthier family during those winter nasty moments.
Despite our intention of plowing through the ruthless winter months as a Winter Warrior sometimes the winter blahs get us all down. Gloomy days on end and days stuck inside certainly don’t help us feel energetic and many of us seem to catch whatever illness of the season happens to be floating around.
As a mom, it seems I am always last to get sick. I tend to all the sickies dropping like flies through the house and once they are all on the mend, I’m down and out. I can’t count on a thanks from the kids with a cup of chicken noodle soup when I’m sick and can’t afford much down time with a busy large family either so I make sure to keep at optimum health with a good diet, exercise and daily the vitamins that I sneak into everyone’s food. Snicker. Not really; the family takes the vitamins willingly.
Telltale Signs of the Cold and Flu:
· Scratchy Throat
· Runny Nose
· Extreme Fatigue
· Aches and Pains
Avoid the Cold and Flu with Prevention
- Sleep – Everyone needs a good night’s sleep; proper shut-eye allows your body to rest and keeps your immune system strong
- Multivitamin – A multivitamin can certainly help maintain good health and it’s important to have one that you’ll enjoy and remember to take. Vitafusion™ MultiVites™ adult gummy vitamins (yes, gummies for big kids!) contain the essential vitamins you need. For the kids, try L’il Critters™ GummyVites™. Kids love the flavour so much that if you forget to give them their vitamins, they’ll remind you!
- Exercise – With a busy routine maintaining an exercise schedule can feel like a chore, but regular exercise is an easy way to keep your body strong, helping your immune system fight off illnesses such as a cold or flu1
- Wash your hands – Your best protection from the common cold and flu is frequent hand washing
Tips to help get you back on your feet quickly:
- Treatment: With ingredients like ginger and willow bark, Gravol’s® Natural Source Multi Symptom will help you kick that cold to the curb. This all-in-one pain, fever and nausea reliever won’t leave you feeling drowsy either, because we all know you’ve got a million things to do
- Exercise: Just as much of a preventative measure as it is a solution; don’t let sore muscles and joints stop you from being active. Bring out the triple threat – RUB A535® Triple Action Cream cools, warms and soothes to keep you going. Exercising will help your body fight the cold, improve your mood, boost your energy and help you sleep2 , a win-win situation
- Drink Fluids: Just like your parents always said, drink lots of hot liquids to soothe your throat, thin your mucus and put you on the road to recovery
- Vitamin C: No time to peel 10 tangerines? Try Vitafusion™ Power C™ adult gummy vitamins to up your vitamin C intake. Delicious orange flavour and yummy gummy texture will make remembering to take them the easiest thing you do today
Win a Winter Warrior $100 Prize Pack
Fighting the winter nasties? TWO lucky Canadian readers will have a chance to win a Winter Warrior prize pack each valued at $100/pack including:
- Vitafusion™ MultiVites™
- L’il Critters™ GummyVites™
- Vitafusion™ Power C™
- RUB A535® Triple Action Cream
- RUB A535® Arnica Gel-Cream
- RUB A535® Arnica Spray
- Gravol® Natural Source Multi-Symptom Tablets
- Gravol® Kids Quick Dissolve Chewable Tablets
- Gravol® Liquid Gel Capsules
- Vitafusion™ T-shirt
It’s easy to enter; just tell me what you are looking forward to most about spring in the comments below and make sure to fill out the form below for your chance to win. Please note that this giveaway will be posted on several blogs and although you are welcome to enter them all, each winner can only win one prize pack total.
Disclosure- I am part of the Church & Dwight ambassador program. All opinions expressed are honest and my own. Prize delivery is responsibility of the sponsor.
I most look forward to being able to open the windows to get some fresh air in
the fresh air , flowers, warmth and everything new again
In Spring I love love love the smell of freshly cut grass! Its almost time to cut the lawn here in Victoria, so I’ll be smelling it soon!
not having to wear a heavy jacket!
The warmer temperatures and not having to wear so many layers!
I’m looking forward to the warmer weather that springs brings!
Not walking through tons of snow.
BBQ’ing bacon outside w/o a parka on
I am looking forward to putting away all the winter gear!
I’m excited about the sunshine and driving with my car windows down!
Warmer weather and blooming flowers.
Opening the windows!
Sunshine and flowers!
The warm weather
To finally be able to go out for walks with the kids.
I’m totally looking forward to the snow melting, lol! And of course the warmth and the fact that we no longer have to spend 15 minutes getting the little one dressed to play outside for 5 🙂
Warmth and Flowers!
I like the longer days plus I enjoy Easter and all the family birthdays.
I am looking forward to the warmer weather and seeing more of the sun!
I am most looking forward to the warmth from the sun.
no more winter boots and winter coats. being able to walk with the stroller down sidewalks that are covered with snow and to see the grass again
Warmer weather and more sunshine!
I am most looking forward to not having to wear bulky winter clothes such as coats, hats, scarves and gloves.
im looking foward to the warm weather
I’m looking forward to the warmer weather and being able to spend more time outside.
Sandals and pedis!
I’m looking forward to some warmth!
Going outside and not slipping on ice/
I am really really looking forward to gettin outside to ride my bike !
I am looking forward to warm weather, bloom and spending more time outside.
I am looking forward to green grass
I can’t wait for spring. Open the windows, smell fresh garden flowers, and being able to put my heavy coat and boots away for a while.
Looking forward to the snow melting and warmer weather.
warmer weather and being able to hang my clothes on the line to dry!
I’m looking forward to running outside.
The scent of flowers
I look forward to picnics.
I am looking forward to no snow.
I’m most looking forward to the sunshine!
I look forward to not having to wear layers of clothing to go outside, and to not have to constantly clear my car of snow. once spring arrives, I look forward to lots of time outdoors and wearing sandals.
Goodbye Polar Vortex! That is what I am looking forward too most!
Being able to get out and walk longer walks everyday.
I can’t wait to put the shovel away and take my dog on longer walks…bring on Spring!
The smell of grass
I am looking forward to so many things about spring. I can go outside without layers of clothes, not worry about falling on the ice and I can enjoy seeing the crocuses and tulips coming up.
The air , there is something nice about spring air
Warm weather and a chance to get in the garden.
Not suffering when going outside!
I am looking forward to the melting snow and the puddles, streams, and mud that it makes because they are fun to play in with my kids.
Warmer weather and getting outside more.
I am looking forward to putting away the winter clothes, boots and changing over to the spring wardrobe! No more snow!
the weather and flowers
I’m looking forward to walks around our neighborhood.
Walking with my son and hubby!
NO SNOW 🙂
I cannot wait to take the kids somewhere without putting on jacket, taking off jacket in the car, putting on jacket at destination, carrying jacket at destination, and repeat.
being able to wear my sandals again and putting away the winter jackets, mittens and toques!
I am looking forward to all this snow melting and the flowers starting to poke threw the ground.
Gardening, and my children being able to play outside.
I can’t wait to go for a walk! I feel like I’ve been trapped inside for months.
opening the windows, and airing out the house! Feeling the warm sun on my face! Being able to sit outside and read!
i want start gardening
Most definitely the warmer weather <3
I love the ‘bulb’ flowers. Victoria usually has a flower count around springtime too. The rain I can do without 🙂
the warm weather and the flowers
Fresh air, sunshine , flowers, listening to the birds and spending more time outdoors.
Thanks for an awesome giveaway!
my baby girls first birthday 🙂
I am looking forward to my garden and flowers.
I am looking forward to planting my flower!
Taking my boys out to play and it NOT taking us hours to bundle up first lol
Not having to shovel snow!
I am looking forward to the warmer weather of spring after a cold winter.
I can’t wait to see the Tulips & Daffodils!
I am looking forward to getting outside to enjoy our deck and backyard