Be Awesome Linky Party 30/06 – Share DIY, Crafts and Recipes #BeAwesomeParty
We’re back for the second week of the Be Awesome Linky Party! Last week was such a success, we are expecting great things again this week. Together with 7 other bloggers, I’m hosting a new linky party every Monday at 6 pm EST!
Bloggers please come link up your crafts, DIY projects, recipes & more!
Be original and BE AWESOME!
Each week we will be sharing some fantastic projects and recipes of our own and folks who jump into the party.
This week I’m sharing one of my favourite beverages for Canada Day. In my opinion when it comes to cocktails, there is nothing more Canadian than my version of the Canadian Caesar.
With so many AWESOME projects and recipes linked up last week, it was hard to choose 5 of my favourites to feature but alas, here they are:
- Ruffled Flower Sundress by Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
- Gold Leaf Painted Mirror by So Much Better with Age
- Chalk Painted Mason Jar with Paper Flag Banner by Serendipity Refined
- DIY Kitchen Message Centre by DIY Passion
- DIY Pinwheel Wall Art by It Happens in a Blink
And by the other seven fabulous Be Awesome Hosts this week:
- Chex Trail Mix Bars by Echoes of Laughter
- Watermelon Cake for Canada Day by Sober Julie
- 15 Minute Kid’s Infinity Scarf Sewing Tutorial by Sew Creative
- Skillet S’more Brownies by Satori Design for Living
- DIY Gold Polka Dot Mug by A Pretty Life
- Table Transformation with Modge Podge by Fynes Designs
- Tie Dyed Pillows by Suburble
Now it’s your turn, show us your awesomeness and have the chance to be featured on 8 fabulous Canadian blogs.
BE AWESOME Linky Party Rules
1.Please link to a specific post, not your home page.
2. Please link up your own work/creativity/projects only.
3. Please link back to this party with a text link in your post.
4. No links to promote giveaways, link parties or shops.
5. This party starts Monday @6pm EST & ends Wednesday night.
6. By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs or Facebook pages. Proper credit & links will always be given.
Please join in and come back each week to share your recipes and projects!