Be Awesome Linky Party 21/07 – Share DIY, Crafts and Recipes #BeAwesomeParty
We’re back for the fifth week of the Be Awesome Linky Party! We are loving all your link ups and are looking forward to even more gorgeous entries this week. Together with 7 other bloggers, I’m hosting a new linky party every Monday at 6 pm EST!
Bloggers please come link up your crafts, DIY projects, recipes & more! Just a reminder, as we have noticed, not all are who link up are returning
Be original and BE AWESOME!
My fellow Be Awesome blogger’s sites: Angie from Echoes of Laughter, Virginia from Fynes Designs, Julie from Sober Julie, Crystal from Sew Creative, Jo-Anna from A Pretty Life in the Suburbs, Tara from Suburble, from Satori Design for Living and Stacey from This Lil Piglet.
Each week we will be sharing some fantastic projects and recipes of our own and folks who jump into the party.
Because it’s camping seasons, this week I’m sharing a healthier version of the S’more, Campfire Apple S’more Nachos.
This week’s features were chosen by Angie from Echoes of Laughter.
Check out these fabulous projects that were linked up last week!
Fajita Night By Life Is A Party
Pool Deck Makeover by Small Home Big Start
Vintage Summer Postcard Candles from Crafty Lumberjacks
Scrap Wood Sail Boat by AKA Designs
I loved all of these fabulous projects!
And here what some of our hostesses have been up to this week:
Watermelon Lemonade Cool Treats by Virginia from Fynes Designs
Grilled Peaches from Julie at Sober Julie
DIY Water Spray Table from Crystal at Sew Creative
5 Tips For Creating A Glamping Tent from Angie at Echoes of Laughter
Your Turn to BE Awesome!
Show us your awesomeness and have the chance to be featured on 8 fabulous Canadian blogs.
BE AWESOME Linky Party Rules
1.Please link to a specific post, not your home page.
2. Please link up your own work/creativity/projects only.
3. Please link back to this party with a text link in the post that you link up.
4. No links to promote giveaways, link parties or shops.
5. This party starts Monday @6pm EST & ends Wednesday night.
6. By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs or Facebook pages. Proper credit & links will always be given but a reminder…if we should want to feature your link up, we will check to make sure you are linking back. Don’t be a link sponge, return the favour and make sure we don’t pass you over for a feature.
Please join in and come back each week to share your recipes and projects!