Be Awesome Linky Party 19/08 – Share DIY, Crafts and Recipes #BeAwesomeParty
We’re back for the another installment of the Be Awesome Linky Party! We are loving all your link ups and are looking forward to even more gorgeous entries this week. Together with 7 other bloggers, I’m hosting a new linky party every Monday at 6 pm EST!
Bloggers please come link up your crafts, DIY projects, recipes & more! Just a reminder, as we have noticed, not all are who link up are returning
Be original and BE AWESOME!
My fellow Be Awesome blogger’s sites: Angie from Echoes of Laughter, Virginia from Fynes Designs, Julie from Sober Julie, Crystal from Sew Creative, Jo-Anna from A Pretty Life in the Suburbs, Tara from Suburble, from Satori Design for Living and Stacey from This Lil Piglet.
Each week we will be sharing some fantastic projects and recipes of our own and folks who jump into the party.
This week I’m sharing a cool way to make french toast for a group, Campfire French Toast.
I adore this girl’s room with turquoise painted dresser by The Little Farm Diary.
Love how simple, yet gorgeous this watercolor abstract art turned out by Setting For Four.
Can’t wait to try this gluten-free quiche with potato crust by Almost Supermom.
I’d have a hard time saying no to one of these homemade s’more cupcakes by Alwayz Bakin’.
And here’s what some of my fellow hostesses have been up to lately:
Beautiful, yet inexpensive bedroom makeover by Echoes of Laughter
Whimsical pink LemonAid stand for “Because I am a Girl” by Fynes Designs
Easy eggs in green peppers on the campfire by Sober Julie
Yummy skillet lemon blueberry scone recipe by Sew Creative
Your Turn to BE Awesome!
Show us your awesomeness and have the chance to be featured on 8 fabulous Canadian blogs.
BE AWESOME Linky Party Rules
1.Please link to a specific post, not your home page.
2. Please link up your own work/creativity/projects only.
3. Please link back to this party with a text link in the post that you link up.
4. No links to promote giveaways, link parties or shops.
5. This party starts Monday @6pm EST & ends Wednesday night.
6. By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs or Facebook pages. Proper credit & links will always be given but a reminder…if we should want to feature your link up, we will check to make sure you are linking back. Don’t be a link sponge, return the favour and make sure we don’t pass you over for a feature.
Please join in and come back each week to share your recipes and projects!