Be Awesome Linky Party 25/08 – Share DIY, Crafts and Recipes #BeAwesomeParty
We’re back for the another installment of the Be Awesome Linky Party! We are loving all your link ups and are looking forward to even more gorgeous entries this week. Together with 7 other bloggers, I’m hosting a new linky party every Monday at 6 pm EST!
Bloggers please come link up your crafts, DIY projects, recipes & more! Just a reminder, as we have noticed, not all are who link up are returning
Be original and BE AWESOME!
My fellow Be Awesome blogger’s sites: Angie from Echoes of Laughter, Virginia from Fynes Designs, Julie from Sober Julie, Crystal from Sew Creative, Jo-Anna from A Pretty Life in the Suburbs, Tara from Suburble, from Satori Design for Living and Stacey from This Lil Piglet.
Each week we will be sharing some fantastic projects and recipes of our own and folks who jump into the party.
This weeks features were chosen by myself, Stacey of This Lil Piglet. Here are the lovely hosts features:
Peach Bellini Mocktail by This Lil Piglet
Watermelon Mint Paletas by Satori Design for a Living
Strawberry Fruit-by-the-Foot by Suburble
Our linked up features for this week are:
Upholstering a Wing back Chair by Renovating Rebecca
Fall Mason Jar Vases by Anything and Everything.
Your Turn to BE Awesome!
Show us your awesomeness and have the chance to be featured on 8 fabulous Canadian blogs.
BE AWESOME Linky Party Rules
1.Please link to a specific post, not your home page.
2. Please link up your own work/creativity/projects only.
3. Please link back to this party with a text link in the post that you link up.
4. No links to promote giveaways, link parties or shops.
5. This party starts Monday @6pm EST & ends Wednesday night.
6. By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs or Facebook pages. Proper credit & links will always be given but a reminder…if we should want to feature your link up, we will check to make sure you are linking back. Don’t be a link sponge, return the favour and make sure we don’t pass you over for a feature.
Please join in and come back each week to share your recipes and projects!
Code for link up: