Garlic Herb Grilled Potatoes
During the summer potato packs are a staple for our meals. I love my barbecue and use it regularly throughout the summer. Having a garden full of fresh vegetables to choose from makes it even easier, especially baby potatoes which are perfect for these Garlic Herb Grilled Potatoes.
What are some of your favourite potato recipes?
- 3 lb baby potatoes, quartered
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 drops Basil essential oil (1/4 tsp dried)
- 2 drops Rosemary essential oil (1/4 tsp dried)
- 2 drops Oregano essential oil (1/4 tsp dried)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp fresh dill weed, coarsely chopped (1/2 tsp dried)
- 2 tbsp parmesan
- In a seal-able bag, put all but the Parmesan ingredients, seal the bag and massage until fully coated.
- Place in the refrigerator for a minimum 1 hour to marinate.
- Put the package of marinated potatoes in a foil pan or packet before placing on a preheated grill, low-medium heat, for approximately 40 minutes, tossing or shaking occasionally to avoid burning or uneven cooking.
- Right before serving, sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the potatoes and serve with sour cream and real bacon bits (optional).
Check out these other tasty potato recipes:
- Sweet Potato Cupcakes with Maple Buttercream Frosting
- Deviled Egg Potato Salad (Grandma’s recipe)
- Tex-Mex Baked Potatoes
- Roasted Potatoes with Poblano Peppers
- Ranch Potato Salad
- Dilly Sweet Potato Salad
- Pizza Stuffed Mini Potatoes
These would be great to make on my BBQ. They look tasty!
Pingback: Ranch Potato Salad - Simply Stacie
Pingback: Pizza Stuffed Mini Potatoes - Frugal Mom Eh!
I have to print this recipe so I can make it next week. My kids love potatoes.