Be Awesome Linky Party 8/09 – Share DIY, Crafts and Recipes #BeAwesomeParty
We’re back for the another instalment of the Be Awesome Linky Party! We are loving all your link ups and are looking forward to even more gorgeous entries this week. Together with 7 other bloggers, I’m hosting a new linky party every Monday at 6 pm EST!
Bloggers please come link up your crafts, DIY projects, recipes & more! Just a reminder, as we have noticed, not all are who link up are returning
Be original and BE AWESOME!
My fellow Be Awesome blogger’s sites: Angie from Echoes of Laughter, Virginia from Fynes Designs, Julie from Sober Julie, Crystal from Sew Creative, Jo-Anna from A Pretty Life in the Suburbs, Tara from Suburble, from Satori Design for Living and Stacey from This Lil Piglet.
Each week we will be sharing some fantastic projects and recipes of our own and folks who jump into the party.
September 1st arrived and autumn showed up full swing here in beautiful Vancouver, BC. Today I thought that I would share some of my favourite fall themed posts from last week’s link party.
Autumn Décor with Repurposed Fence Boards from Frugal Mom Eh
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins from About a Mom
Smells of the Season from The Crafty Lumberjacks
Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Kiss Drops from The Coconut Head’s Survival Guide
How to Preserve Fall Leaves from Crafty Journal
Our co-hosts have some fabulous posts to get you into the autumn mood too!
Fall Porch Decorating Ideas from Fynes Designs
No Peeling Required Crockpot Applesauce from Sew Creative
Apple Maple Pecan Skillet Recipe from Sober Julie
Easy Spiced Pumpkin Butter from Echoes of Laughter
Now let’s feature you! It’s time to start the party! I can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to this week!
Your Turn to BE Awesome!
Show us your awesomeness and have the chance to be featured on 8 fabulous Canadian blogs.
BE AWESOME Linky Party Rules
1.Please link to a specific post, not your home page.
2. Please link up your own work/creativity/projects only.
3. Please link back to this party with a text link in the post that you link up.
4. No links to promote giveaways, link parties or shops.
5. This party starts Monday @6pm EST & ends Wednesday night.
6. By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs or Facebook pages. Proper credit & links will always be given but a reminder…if we should want to feature your link up, we will check to make sure you are linking back. Don’t be a link sponge, return the favour and make sure we don’t pass you over for a feature.
Please join in and come back each week to share your recipes and projects!
Code for link up:
Thanks for hosting. And thank you so much for featuring my Preserve Fall Leaves idea. Have a great week!