Top Christmas Gifts for Men with Philips Waterproof Shaver Giveaway #HolidayGifts2014
The holidays are a time I enjoy finding the gift for everyone on my list that upon opening their face will light up, their faces will flush and their eyes will twinkle. I usually have no problems finding that special gift for most recipients on my list but for whatever reason I find men are harder to shop for. Maybe it’s that they like less things or nothing really excites them; that can’t be it can it?
The Philips Shaver Series 9000 is definitely one of those light me up kind of gifts for men. I know from experience that my husband shaves at least every two days. Men in trades require a clean shaven face in order to wear airway gear, should they require it and I kind of love his clean shaven baby face.
The Philips Shaver Series 9000 is Philips’s most advanced system yet. The V-Track Precision Blades shaves up to 30% closer than previous Philips shavers. Plus, it has different speed settings to best fit your skin and hair type day after day and each shaving head, with Contour Detect Technology, independently moves in eight directions to follow your face’s curve. It retails between $269.99 and $369.99 depending on the model.
- Each shaving head independently moves in 8 directions to follow your face’s every curve. This superior contouring helps capture up to 20% more hair in a single pass.
- The state-of-the-art shaving system cuts hairs up to 30% closer.* By collecting hair in the optimal cutting position, the newly designed blades shave closer and more comfortably.
- Choose the speed setting that best fits your skin and hair type: Slow (for an even more skin-friendly shave), Medium (for a thorough shave), and Fast (for a high-powered shave).
- AquaTec technology lets you shave whichever way you prefer. Enjoy a comfortable dry shave, or a refreshing wet shave with shaving gel or foam.
- At the touch of a button, the SmartClean System cleans, lubricates, dries, and charges your shaver, keeping it performing at its best, day in and day out.
- The unique dual-blade design lifts hairs before cutting to comfortably shave hair below skin level.
- Perfect your look with the skin-friendly SmartClick precision trimmer. It’s ideal for maintaining facial hair and trimming sideburns.
- A powerful Lithium-ion battery gives you more shaves per charge. Charge it for an hour for up to 50 minutes of shaving time. Charge it for 3 minutes and you’ll have enough power for one shave
- With a 2-year warranty, the shaver is durably built for long-lasting performance, ensuring you get an incredible shave day after day.
- Designed for convenient travel and storage. Its sleek design takes up less space and a built-in ventilation chamber dries your shaver even when you’re on the go.
Make sure to follow Philips for more information and on Facebook and Twitter and make sure you drop by to say hello.
#HolidayGifts2014 Twitter Party
If you’re looking for Christmas gift ideas for more people on your list, make sure to check our the rest of our Holiday Gift Guide features and don’t forget to join us for the #HolidayGifts2014 Twitter Party on December 9th at 9pm EST where we’ll will be giving away amazing prizes! RSVP HERE.
Enter to WIN
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. All opinions are 100% my own.
I prefer a freshly shaven face.
Prefer freshly shaven
I prefer a groomed beard.
I like them both on my husband but i guees I liked freshy shaved more
a nice groomed beard is great!
I don’t mind a little facial hair. My hubby usually shaves every two days unless we are camping!
like fresh shaven
I prefer freshly shaved but a groomed beard that is kept short can be nice. I dislike full beards though.
I like clean shaven but there’s a certain bearded look that grows with men like Sean Connery. He was suave as James Bond and still sexy in the 90s that he was knighted by the Queen in 2000. From young to old, lack of or having facial hair can make and grow a man into someone we admire and love.
I like clean shaven, but a little stubble is very appealing. 🙂
It really depends on the guy. My hubby has a full beard and it works for him. I love the beard!
This would be a GREAT gift for my partner’s sensitive skin.. 😀
my beard is normally shaven into chin straps with a goatee
Freshly groomed please
i prefer clean shaven even though my hubby has quiet a bit of fuzz lol
I do not like facial hair at all
freshly shaven. scruff looks sexy, but not kissable.
I prefer clean shaven. No whisker rubs for this girl!
My husband has a goatee but the rest needs to be freshly shaven
I prefer clean a clean shaven face.
I prefer My men clean shaven ..not scruffy scratchy facial hair
I like both.
I prefer freshly shaved or groomed men for sure !!
I very definitely prefer clean shaven men.
I perfer freshly shaved face
I like facial hair. My husband has a groomed beard.
I prefer freshly shaven!
i like chean shaven, or a little scruff. no beards
I prefer clean shaven! I hate kissing someone and having my skin get irritated by their stubble or having little hairs poke me bc of a moustache or beard!!
Plus clean shaven makes you look younger!
I prefer clean shaven face
I actually like a bit of scruff. Nothing more though!
I prefer a freshly shaven face. A nicely trimmed beard isn’t bad, though.
I don’t mind his beard either way, but he does look spiffy with it gone, or trimmed nice.
I prefer a man to be clean shaven.
I prefer no facial hair!
I’m really not a fan of facial hair.
I like a groomed beard and mustache.
I always go with clean shaven
I like facial hair but only if partial like a goat tee
I don’t mind a beard or mustache as long as they are well groomed.
I do not care for beards. I don’t mind a little scruff, though.
I do not like facial hair at all.
I love my husband’s goatee but the sides have to be shaven! If not, it gets a bit too rough!
I prefer freshly shaven. Stubble is fun once in a while.
I like freshly shaven and my son likes to have his trimmed beard.
I prefer freshly shaven.
I hate facial hair on my fiance. It looks good, but it hurts my skin
I actually don’t have a preference!
I prefer freshly shaven.
I hate facial hair, clean shaven is the only way to go.
I actually prefer freshly shaved!
I love my man freshly shaven!
I prefer to be fresh-shaven. beards get itchy and annoying
I like facial hair
I prefer a freshly shaven face.
what a pain
Thank You for the giveaway… I hate having to shave every day, but I have a heavy beard; have had a beard / mustache in the past but I don’t like the look.
There is nothing like a freshly shaven face!
It so depends on the guy! I do like facial hair though.
I don’t prefer facial hair at all. I really don’t like beards or mustaches or anything like that.