Canada Vacation Spots
With summer here and school almost out, it is time to start enjoying family time. For most, this means a vacation! Canada is full of gorgeous landscapes, so it is a natural favourite for most! Here’s your chance to explore some of Canada’s most treasured spots to create memories that will last a lifetime. Check out some Canada Vacation Spots you can’t help but fall in love with!
- Watch whales instead of Netflix—The Vancouver Whale Watch, now in its 15th year, provides a once in a lifetime opportunity to see the majestic creatures in action.
- Check out the Wildlife Discovery Tour in Jasper, Alberta—the best place in the Canadian Rockies to see wildlife. Follow along knowledgeable guides in search of moose, elk, bear, mountain sheep, wolves, and even loons, eagles and osprey.
- Venture over to The Forks—Winnipeg’s meeting place where the Red and Assiniboine Rivers meet. Whether it’s beautiful scenery, dining, shopping or entertainment, it’s a great place to check out with the family over the long weekend.
- Give white water rafting a go at the River Run Rafting and Wilderness Resort in the Ottawa Valley—this family style raft trip is fun for adults as well as children of all ages.
- Hike the Cabot Trail on Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia. From hiking to kayaking to whale watching, the Cabot Trail provides the recipe for a perfect May Long Weekend.
After the adventure is over, it’s time to get you and your family back in tip top shape. If sore muscles, bumps and bruises were a result of the fun times had, fear not, as Rub A535™ has got you covered. Try the Maximum Strength Heating Cream so you can get pain relief—fast. Does the idea of taking the kids for a hike scream laundry for days? Let OxiClean™ do all the work. OxiClean™ Laundry Detergent tackles even the toughest, dried on stains like grass and dirt, plus it will leave your whites and colours vivid and bright.
Disclosure- I am part of the Church & Dwight ambassador program. All opinions expressed are honest and my own.