Canada Vacation Spots
With summer here and school almost out, it is time to start enjoying family time. For most, this means a vacation! Canada is full of gorgeous landscapes, so it is a natural favourite for most! Here’s your chance to explore some of Canada’s most treasured spots to create memories that will last a lifetime. Check out some Canada Vacation Spots you can’t help but fall in love with!
- Watch whales instead of Netflix—The Vancouver Whale Watch, now in its 15th year, provides a once in a lifetime opportunity to see the majestic creatures in action.
- Check out the Wildlife Discovery Tour in Jasper, Alberta—the best place in the Canadian Rockies to see wildlife. Follow along knowledgeable guides in search of moose, elk, bear, mountain sheep, wolves, and even loons, eagles and osprey.
- Venture over to The Forks—Winnipeg’s meeting place where the Red and Assiniboine Rivers meet. Whether it’s beautiful scenery, dining, shopping or entertainment, it’s a great place to check out with the family over the long weekend.
- Give white water rafting a go at the River Run Rafting and Wilderness Resort in the Ottawa Valley—this family style raft trip is fun for adults as well as children of all ages.
- Hike the Cabot Trail on Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia. From hiking to kayaking to whale watching, the Cabot Trail provides the recipe for a perfect May Long Weekend.
After the adventure is over, it’s time to get you and your family back in tip top shape. If sore muscles, bumps and bruises were a result of the fun times had, fear not, as Rub A535™ has got you covered. Try the Maximum Strength Heating Cream so you can get pain relief—fast. Does the idea of taking the kids for a hike scream laundry for days? Let OxiClean™ do all the work. OxiClean™ Laundry Detergent tackles even the toughest, dried on stains like grass and dirt, plus it will leave your whites and colours vivid and bright.
Disclosure- I am part of the Church & Dwight ambassador program. All opinions expressed are honest and my own.
we love Ottawa! We’ll be heading there for Canada’s birthday 🙂
The Cabot trial is on our family bucket list!
Thanks for all the suggestions! Cabot Trail in Nova Scotia seems awesome! Hiking , kayaking and whale watching seems fun!
Great suggestions Stacey! I will have to check out Jasper this summer as there are so many great places to visit there!
I love Alberta. So much to do if you’re a nature lover
Would have loved to see Algonquin Park make this list! Although these are all destinations that I hope to visit!
So many beautiful places to visit in Canada!
Canada is so beautiful! Would love to visit all these spots – maybe one year 🙂
I hate that there is so much of Canada that I haven’t had a chance to see yet. My dream is to go whale watching, and I’ve been trying to plan a trip hopefully for next year.
All great places and hope to visit them all.
It’s so amazing how vast and beautiful Canada is. I think it’s so important for Canadian’s to travel to a different town, city or park every year to get a feel for somewhere new. I didn’t realize Ottawa area had a White Water attraction and it’s only a few hours away from where I live!