It’s New Year’s Eve tomorrow and I know my healthy intentions will kick off the New Year soon. Before that, I wanted to share with you an easy brunch for a crowd made of gooey goodness that everyone will love, Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake.
With a big family and guests popping in on weekends, I like to have a few quick recipes to pop in the oven. This breakfast bake is a quick recipe and a tastebud pleaser.
If you like this recipe, let me know in the comments below, check out my other recipes and I’d love if you’d pin it for later on Pinterest or follow along for other great recipes on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
For a walkthrough of the recipe, take a look at this quick 50 second video.
- 1 can of ready made large cinnamon rolls with icing (I used Pillsbury Grands® Cinnamon Rolls 5 Rolls with Icing 496g can)
- 1 large apple, cored and sliced
- ¼ cup crushed pecans
- 4 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a greased square baking dish, unroll cinnamon roll dough length-wise about halfway, do not separate into individual rolls. Watch the video if you need a quick and easy how-to visual.
- Layer half the sliced apples onto the first layer of dough and half the pecans then fold over the remaining half of the dough. Layer a second layer with the remaining apples and pecans.
- Pour eggs over the top and bake in the oven for 40 minutes.
- Pour warmed icing, provided with the can of cinnamon rolls, over the top just before serving.