Mistletoe Cocktail for Christmas Entertaining
We’re coming face to face with entertaining friends and family for the holidays and setting a table that is beautifully festive. The food is important of course but the details of the table are equally as important to make a gathering turn into an experience. Equally appealing to the eye as it is to the tastebuds, this Mistletoe Cocktail is the perfect beverage to offer your guests while they are waiting for the dinner to begin.
This ginger sweet and spicy beverage can be made as-is, with alcohol, or leave it out and top with a little sprite soda for those guests who appreciate a non-alcoholic fancy drink. This recipe makes one cocktail, you can double the recipe if you are looking to make two or more.
If you like this recipe, let me know in the comments below, check out my other recipes and I’d love if you’d pin it for later on Pinterest or follow along for other great recipes on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- ¼ tsp of lime juice
- ½ tsp honey
- 3 mint leaves
- 1 ounce vodka
- Ginger Beer (non-alcoholic)
- 5 cranberries (3 for garnish)
- 1 sprig of rosemary for garnish
- white sugar for garnish
- 8 oz glass
- Place mint leaves, 2 cranberries, honey and lime in a dish and use a muddler to mash and set aside.
- Squeeze lime juice into a small dish and sugar into another, big enough for the rim of the glass, and dip the rim of the glass in the lime then in the sugar to rim the glass.
- Place the mash mixture in bottom of the glass, add ¾ the glass of crushed ice and vodka over the ice, add ginger beer to just below the rimmer fo the 8oz glass.
- Garnish with a sprig of rosemary and 3 cranberries.
How much ginger beer should you use?
To just under the rimmer of the 8 oz glass. 🙂
What a festive looking drink! I love it!
Great drink for holiday parties – need a lot of mint!
Pingback: 14 Christmas Cocktails for Your Holiday Parties - Next On My List
Pingback: Christmas Party Drinks: 21 Holiday Cocktails to Make | The Open Suitcase
Love this drink but I’d like to know how to make it in batches
Just multiple the recipe by how many you want to make. Glad to hear you enjoy the drink 🙂 Apologies for not seeing your question sooner!