Garlic Parmesan One-Pan Sausage and Roasted Vegetables
Summer is off to a hot start here on the prairies of Canada which means more time is spent outside soaking up the sun and getting all those DIY projects done. By the time supper rolls around, it’s easy to feel scrambled for last minute meal ideas. This one-pan Sausage and Roasted Vegetables can be popped in the oven or on the barbecue for a quick and easy meal.
One-Pan Sausage and Roasted Vegetables – Summer Recipes
One-pan meals are a hot menu item and for good reason. They are easy to prepare, take little time and fill the bellies of hungry eaters. This One-Pan Sausage and Roasted Vegetables has delicious flavour combination of garlic and parmesan and makes for a quick summer meal.
If you like this recipe, let me know in the comments below, check out my other recipes and I’d love if you’d pin it for later on Pinterest or follow along for other great recipes on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- 1 coil of garlic sausage
- ½ butternut squash, cut into 1" chunks
- 1 small head of cauliflower, cut into smaller pieces
- 12 medium brussels sprouts, washed and cut in half
- ½ cup diced onion
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan or generous amount of shaved parmesan
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, toss vegetables in the oil, garlic, salt and pepper and pour out onto a parchment lined baking pan.
- Place cut sausage on one end of the pan for turning halfway.
- Cook for 40 minutes or until a fork can be inserted easily into the cauliflower. Do not overcook or the vegetables will be mush; they should have a bit of give to them. Make sure to toss the vegetables a few times during the cooking time.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve hot.