Now that the weather has cooled off, and I can run the oven more, I’m finding a desire to bake up more cakes and cupcakes. So with that, I wanted to share my favourite, 20 of the best buttercream frosting recipes with you.
First of all, I love how creative these recipes are. I wouldn’t have thought of making a maraschino cherry frosting recipe, but maybe I should, it would go well with my recipe for Shirley Temples.
As for the white chocolate buttercream frosting and the thin mint frosting? Pair that with chocolate cake, and I’m in heaven. Don’t even get me started on the Baileys buttercream.
Best Buttercream Frosting Recipes | The Best of The Web
If you need some cake (and cupcake) inspiration, check out these frosting recipes below.
- Maple Walnut Buttercream Frosting | This Lil Piglet
- Baileys Buttercream Frosting | The Bewitchin’ Kitchen
- Whipped Chocolate Buttercream Frosting | I Am Baker
- Whipped Cream Cheese Frosting | The Merchant Baker
- Easy Marshmallow Frosting | Baking Mischief
- Coconut Buttercream Frosting | Baked By an Introvert
- Vanilla Buttercream Frosting | This Lil Piglet
- Fluffy Brown Sugar Icing | I Wish You Dry
- Rainbow Buttercream Frosting | The Bewitchin’ Kitchen
- The Best Lemon Buttercream Frosting | Two Sisters Crafting
- Smores Buttercream Frosting | Wine & Glue
- Mocha Almond Fudge Frosting | Cupcake Project
- Pistachio Buttercream | Food Fanatic
- Blueberry Buttercream | Baker By Nature
- Maraschino Cherry Frosting | Mom On a Timeout
- Easy Swiss Meringue Buttercream | Sugar Hero
- Thin Mint Frosting | Wine & Glue
- Pumpkin Buttercream | The First Year
- Mint Chocolate Chip Frosting | Cooking Classy
- White Chocolate Buttercream | The Bewitchin’ Kitchen
If you like these buttercream recipes, then please don’t forget to share it with your friends and pin it to your boards.
Do you have a favorite buttercream frosting recipe?
It’s hard for me to choose a favourite from this list, but if you have one then please share it in the comments below.
If you like this roundup, let me know in the comments below, check out my other recipes and I’d love if you’d pin it for later on Pinterest or follow along for other great recipes on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
This guest post brought to you by Randa Derkson of The Bewitchen Kitchen.
This Northern British Columbia mom loves food, family, and fun! When she’s not chasing her four year old son and scrubbing crayons off the wall, she’s blogging over at The Bewitchin’ Kitchen™. She has a flair with food, a passion for health and wellness and thirst for travel.