All Dressed Hamburger Pizza Loaf
With the busy holidays, school activities and tying up lose ends, a few easy meals are great to have in your back pocket. From time to time I make this super easy Hamburger Pizza Loaf with all the goodies loaded on top.
Hamburger Pizza Loaf is perfect to adjust to suit your favourite pizza flavours. We like to make one half all dressed for the adults and cheese for the kids on the other half. The best part, you don’t have to precook the meat so it takes only minutes to throw together.
As a child of shift-working parents, I grew up with this meal as one we all loved. My love affair with bread has nothing to do with this (maybe a little) but if that doesn’t have you at hello, the delicious melted cheese will.
You’ll want to wrap the loaf halves in foil to prevent the bread from becoming too crispy. Cook with your favourite pizza toppings until cooked through, slice into 2″ pieces and serve warm.
If you like this recipe, let me know your thoughts in the comments below. Please check out my other recipes and I’d love if you’d pin it for later on Pinterest or follow along for other great recipes on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- 1 french bread loaf
- 1 can of pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 lb lean hamburger
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced thinly
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced thinly
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 can of black olives, sliced
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp garlic
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice the french loaf into two, lengthwise.
- Evenly spread the ingredients over the top of both halves of the loaves in the following order: pizza sauce, mushrooms, raw hamburger, salt, pepper, garlic, parmesan cheese, cheddar, half the mozzarella, peppers, onions and olives and the remaining mozzarella on top.
- Wrap the base of the loaves in foil, place on a baking pan and into the oven for 50 mins.