Making Instant Memories Instax SP-2 Printer Review
Gift giving season is in full swing. In our family, Christmas isn’t the only special time to celebrate; we have several December birthdays as well. I love seeing the look on a gift recipients face when I give the gift they’ve been hoping for. Finding instax under the tree is sure to have someone beaming this holiday season and I’m sharing my Instax SP-2 Printer Review to show you why.
Making Instant Memories with the Instax SP-2 Printer Review
What’s perfect about this printer is the compact size, the ability to give the gift of instant memories and to do all that direct from something you already have, your smartphone.
It’s the ultimate holiday gift wrapping and party favour item to have in your back pocket and here’s why:
- What a perfect gift tag for a special gift; for little ones who can’t read, it makes a perfect identifier when it comes to finding their own gifts under the tree and watch as the excitement builds when they can recognize their own gifts too. Add on the Holiday Instax borders prints for an extra fun touch.
- For grandparents, wouldn’t they love a cute picture of their grandchild attached to their gift. This is not a “To” and “From” gift tag anymore, the gift of personalization is a gift in itself.
- This compact little printer will be the life of the party when guests can have a wonderful time snapping photos along the way, because who doesn’t use a smartphone these days, and print a couple of their favourites before they leave as a parting gift.
- Set up a photo prop booth at New Year’s and allow your guests to print one right then and there.
Imagine the fun you would have at a wedding or birthday party, the options are endless.
It’s easy to use the Instax SP-2 Printer:
- Download the Instax SHARE app in the Apple or Google Play stores.
- Make sure your Instax SP-2 printer is on and loaded with film.
- Connect to the internal wifi hub in the Instax SP-2 printer via your smartphone’s wifi connection option.
- Open the Instax SHARE app, choose a picture to print, “connect and print”.
Enter to WIN an #InstaxHolidays Giveaway
Together with a few other bloggers, I’m giving away a $350 #InstaxHolidays gift pack.
One Canadian residents, 18+ (excluding Quebec).
Prize Package: 1 Instax mini 8 camera, 1 Instax SP-2 Printer and film!!
Entry is simple, just fill in the form below…good luck!
Join us on December 15th at 9pm EST to share our holiday memories, and Tweet for the chance to win some awesome prizes.
- Host: @Instax
- Co-Host: @SJConsulting_CA
- Date: December 15th 9pm EST
- Prizing: $3500 Value – 15 Prizes!
- One Grand Prize: SP-2 + X70 Camera + 1 Pack of Regular Film
- 2 Prize Winners of – SP-2 + Holiday Bundle (3 Packs of Film and 20 Border stickers)
- 4 Prize Winners of – Mini 70 + Holiday Bundle (3 Packs of Regular Film and 20 Border stickers)
- 8 Prize Winners of – Mini 8 + Holiday Bundle (3 Packs of Regular Film and 20 Border stickers)
Disclosure: I am participating in the FujiFilm campaign managed by SJ Consulting. This is sponsored post. The opinions within are 100% my own and that of the This Lil Piglet blog.
I would take pictures of my friends and i when we go out to relive great memories later
I would love to take and print family pictures if i won!
I would like to be able to show my niece these type ou photos I would take photos of my family.
I’d take pictures of my family.,
I would take pictures of the family at Christmas
This would be perfect to take a picture of all our airbnb guests that stay with us!
I would use this for pet pictures
I would take pictures of my family at Christmas time. it’s always wonderful each year!
I would take pictures of my kids and pets first. Lol and my hubby and i
My daughter would love this for Xmas!
Totally want this to capture road trips and family visits
I would take photos of my baby boy
I would love to have this camera to snap pics of my family and I as we’re out and about. Such a cool product!
Simple. My cats. My Christmas tree, gifts, and friends.
I would take a picture of my dog dressed up for the holidays
I take photos of friends and family! And all of the decorations around the place!
I’d take lots of photos of my friends, family… and dog 🙂
My son is obsessed with taking pictures of our cats, I’m sure it would be used for that!
I would take pictures of my family and print them off. I have too many pictures on SD cards now and none of them are printed off. This would be awesome to win.
I would take pictures of family since we have family coming from the east coast to Edmonton this year and also take pictures of our baby boy coming in January and print and frame them for his room
Definitely a pic of my kids 🙂
Would love to take pics of my grandkids and print them out!
I would take pictures of my family and my fur babies <3
I would take it on my travel adventures around the world and print these amazing memories!
This is the go to camera of all time!
I’ll take photos of my family and I visiting the local Christmas markets. Love the city all bright and festive!
I’d like to take a photo of xmas lights in the neighbourhood.
I’d take holiday pics with my friends!
I would take pictures of my 4mos old daughter celebrating all of her first milestones and celebrations!
I would take pictures with all my friends 🙂
i’d love to take pics with my each and every one of my extended family when we go on these “family” dinners that don’t happen as much as they used to!
I would take alot more photos of family and friends!
I would like to take a picture of my cat Cora in her holiday outfit and print with this prize pack.
I’d love to print out a photo of my mom with my two boys and give it to her.
I’d take a pic of my family.
I would take pictures at family events, Christmas, birthdays, graduations…you name it I would take so many pictures to make memories.
I would take pictures of my kids and our dog.
I know there would be a ton of pictures taken and printed of our pets. We have 3 cats, 1 dog, and 1 rabbit.
I would take pics of my daughter and print them out to put in a scrapbook
I take a lot of pictures and most of them are of my kids and our pets. I would love to print the great ones rather that filing them away in folders!
I’d take a picture of my daughter and my dog 🙂
That’s a tough one, I take pictures of everything!! but I would most like this to print pictures of the kids, perfect size for scrapbooking.
I would take pictures of the beautiful seasons , the city we live in the places that I go. thanks for the chance to win this!
I would take an updated picture of my family over the holidays!! Family is everything to me, and pictures are priceless memories. 🙂
Would love to take pics of our 7 month old boy and print.
Would love this. With all our pictures being digital these days I find that I have almost no actual printed pictures.
I’d leave it with my daughter as it’s what she asked for for Christmas. She can surprise me with her first picture!