Eggs Benedict Breakfast Ring with Hollandaise Sauce
With only two weekends before Christmas, most of us are feeling a bit tight on time and panicked for recipes suited for our company. This Eggs Benedict Breakfast Ring has to be my new favourite easy brunch go-to. Not only is it easy to make, it is delicious served with a classic Hollandaise Sauce.
Eggs Benedict Breakfast Ring
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for Burnbrae Farms. All images and recipe within are the property of Stacey Martin of This Lil Piglet and all opinions are 100% my own.
My husband always orders Eggs Benedict whenever we go out for breakfast and he’s pretty particular about the flavour combination. When he had a slice of this breakfast bread he praised how good it was with just the right amount of cheese and bacon. Add on the creamy hollandaise sauce for dipping and he was all smiles.
The best part about this Eggs Benedict Breakfast is how easy it is to throw together with a few simple ingredients. Just pour the eggs over, pop the pan into the oven and get ready for a satisfied table of hungry mouths.
Making Holidays Easy with Egg Creations
Eggs are a staple when it comes to holiday recipes. As an aside, it helps that they also provide a natural source of protein, vitamins and nutrients with a variety of health benefits. Most don’t think of that during the holidays; people want simple delicious recipes that don’t take a lot of time.
Eggs are a fairly easy and quick healthy meal and Burnbrae Farms 4 flavours of Egg Creations liquid eggs make your life even easier. Just shake your favourite Egg Creations flavour, pour and cook in the microwave or on the stove for an easy meal under 5 minutes. Most importantly, Egg Creations are made with real eggs and natural ingredients for you to have “Real Eggs. Real Quick.”
Egg Creations Flavours
- Veggie & Feta
- Mushroom & Spinach
- Garden Vegetable
- Cheese & Chive
If you like this recipe, let me know in the comments below, check out my other recipes and I’d also love if you’d pin it for later on Pinterest or follow along for other great recipes on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
HOLIDAY ENTERTAINING GUIDE
Through to the new year I will be sharing several delicious appetizer, meal and dessert recipes to help you entertain guests and family through the holidays in my Holiday Entertaining Guide. This recipe is part of the Holiday guide; make sure you check back for other new delicious recipes.
For other Egg recipes, try these:
- 1 carton Mushroom and Spinach Egg Creations Liquid Whole Eggs
- 2 (340g) cans biscuit dough
- 1 cup baby spinach
- ½ cup diced mushrooms
- 4 green onions, sliced thinly
- ½ lb bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Hollandaise Sauce...
- 4 egg yolks
- 1tbsp cold water
- 1 cup melted butter
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Kosher salt and Cayenne Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut each biscuit dough into quarters and set aside.
- Grease a 6 cup bundt pan before layering half the cut dough into the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle with half the salt and pepper. Layer all the spinach and mushrooms. Layer half the onions, bacon and cheese before layering the remaining cut dough, salt/pepper, bacon, onion and cheese.
- Pour the carton of eggs over the mixture before placing into the oven to bake for 40-45 mins.
- In the last five minutes of cooking, prepare the sauce by whisking the egg yolks with 1 tbsp cold water in a glass bowl until frothy.
- In a saucepan on low to medium heat, whisk eggs until slightly thickened (this does not take long, be careful not to burn), whisk in melted warm butter (adding butter slowly) until it thickens, whisk in lemon juice, add kosher salt and cayenne pepper to taste.
- Serve warm with warm Hollandaise Sauce over the top of the breakfast ring.