Christmas is my favourite time of year. When I was growing up, I would imagine all sorts of grand schemes with our Christmas tree, spending hours playing with my toy army up and down the tinsel rows. This year, I put my tree up the day after Remembrance day and I can’t help but capture my kids imaginations on film and making memories with Instax.
The new Instax SQ10 Instax Camera makes it easy to snap those special moments into instant memories. What I loved most about the new Instax camera model was the ability to edit and apply filters before printing, like other digital camera options. The LCD screen gives an easy display for viewing while you edit. Choose to print right away or save to the internal memory or a microSD card.
Memories with Instax
Having this SQ10 Instax Camera sure makes it fun when silly moments pop up out of the blue. From simple moments with cupcakes to party favours and DIY gift giving, the ideas are endless. Personally, I love how sequence photos can create story memories with Instax. It’s pretty easy to tell how this story plays out with a wish, a surprise and satisfaction by expression.
Like last year, I decided to tag my gifts with photos of the kids and their unique personalities. I find personalized wrapping has is a thoughtful touch, and a giggle doesn’t hurt either.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post by Fuji Canada for Instax. All opinions are 100% my own.
Key Features of the Square SQ10 Instax Camera (White or Black)
- Memory – You can save up to 50 photos to the internal memory or a microSD card or print at any time.
- Editing – The SQ10 allows you to edit brightness, adjust colours and vignettes before printing a hard copy memory.
- Filters – With 11 filters to choose from, including the partial colour filter (red, orange, blue, green, purple; yellow), you can get as creative as you’d like making your photos as unique as you and all before you printer your masterpiece.
- LCD Monitor – Edit right on the screen, save or print.
- Print from microSD Card – You can even print other images loaded on your SD card from your camera.
- Shooting Mode – Choose from Double Exposure, Bulb Exposure, Macro and print 4-9 Thumbnail photos on one instant film.
- Rechargeable Battery – up to 160 prints.
- Tripod capable – Allowing for steadier photography and self-portraits (timer function capable).
- Left and Right Shutter Buttons
- Square Photo’s
Key Features of the Instax SHARE SP-3 Printer (Black or White)
- High speed printing
- High Definition Quality
- Add Text to photos before printing (new from previous models)
- Templates – Split one image into two, make a collage, add a “Real Time Template” with date/time, temperature, weather and location, add a limited number of photos template or print from social media accounts including social stats on each photo.
- Filters – Use a Custom Filter (Brightness, Normal and Contrast), Black & White or Sepia Filter or an Intelligence Filter (brighten a dark photo).
- Print Direct from Digital Cameras
For more details on the process of using the printer, read my review on the Instax SHARE SP-2 Printer.
Don’t forget to enter to WIN this Instax Camera and Printer and join us Dec. 13th, 9pm EST for the #InstaxSQHoliday Twitter Party! More info and RSVP HERE.