Basic Blogging for Beginners: The Online Class
This Lil Piglet is proud to announce that we have partnered with Blogelina to bring you this online class for Blogging Beginners. If you`re new to WordPress, this class will benefit you too! So what does Blogelina have to say about this special class? Read the following details …
Incredible as it sounds, keep in mind that everything listed below is yours for just $10 (it’s valued at over $100) – no gimmicks, surprises, or hidden fees!
If you’re new to WordPress, this is the class for you – get your questions answered!
What You’ll Get From This Online Class
- The Class Manual – packed with 35 pages of information that will help take the overwhelming out of starting your own blog
- 4 weekly online class sessions where you can ask your questions and get personalized feedback
- A FREE Year of Web hosting! I’m also pleased to announce that Blogelina is partnering with a major web hosting provider to give each person who registers for Blogelina’s Online Class complimentary year of web hosting ($84 value)! That’s right – no strings attached, no hidden requirements… Just register for the class through the button below and start building your profitable blog today – on us! (Wondering why paid web hosting is so important for your blog? Oh, did I mention that the pros recommend it?)
- Save yourself a lot of time, trouble, and money – learn from my own experiences what to do and not to do!
How Do I Start My Own Blog?
The Class Manual: Basic Blogging For Beginners
When you register for the class, you’ll receive a free copy of the class manual. What’s covered in the manual? A lot! In it, you’ll find 35 pages that will help you learn:
- What Is A Blog And How To Use It?
- How to Start a Blog
- Why WordPress Is a Great Blogging Option
- How to Choose and Register Your Domain Name
- How to Install WordPress
- Blogging for Fun and Profits
- How to Blog Successfully – Tips For Standing Out
- How to Search Engine Optimize Your Blog
- How to Market Your Blog Successfully
- How to Come Up With Fresh Blog Ideas
- How to Get More Blog Traffic
- How to Make Money with Your Blog
- How to Build A Loyal Blog Following
- Blog Etiquette 101
- How to Get More Blog Comments
- Can You Get Rich Blogging? Real Life Examples
- How to Find Guest Bloggers
- How to Use Feedburner With Your Blog
- and much more!
Who Else Wants to Start Their Own Blog?
Each Tuesday night throughout the month, we meet for 1 hour, from 9-10pm EST. The class runs continuously each month – join in at any time! We’ll discuss what we’re learning in the class manual, as well as walk through a slide presentation with even more information for getting your blog set up in WordPress. This will also be a great opportunity for you to ask questions and get the guidance and help you need as you work on your own blog. And, finally, the classes will be the perfect place for you to start building those blogging relationships that will be invaluable throughout your blogging ventures!
I’m so sure you’ll be satisfied with these classes that I’ll give you my guarantee! *If you’re not 100% satisfied with your experience with Blogelina, let me know within 30 Days of your class session ending and I’ll refund your registration fee! PLUS You’ll get to keep your copy of the class manual and your free year of hosting!
- NOTE: If you can’t commit to making class each week… Don’t worry! Weekly follow-up notes and a copy of each class presentation are sent out via email the day following class. Of course, I highly recommend you try to make the class in order to get the interaction with other bloggers, but I do understand that life happens.
So, What’s Stopping You?
- Attend classes from the comfort of your home – or wherever!
- Save money – other classes or e-courses will cost you upwards of $40 (and don’t forget that free year of web hosting!)
- Save time – learn from the experiences of other mom bloggers… so you don’t have to make the same mistakes!
- Gain exposure for your blog – just by participating in the class and networking with your classmates
- Get the tools and information you need to set up your very own blog!
- There’s no risk involved – if you’re not completely satisfied with your blogging class experience, I’ll refund your money!
- NEW (by popular demand)! Retake any or all of the classes as many times you would like!