CLOSED – ChicBuds DJ Sport Headphones Review and Giveaway
Having four kids, three of which who love technology from music to movies to the computer, headphones are a must in my house. Each child has their own taste in music, movies and computer games that they play and if it weren’t for headphones, we would have fights on our hands. My eldest daughter, Miss Priss has small ear canals and has always had a hard time properly fitting ear bud style headphones, they either end up causing her discomfort or they continually pop out. The hard ear buds do not work at all. She has also tried squishing the “easy-fit” ear buds to place in her ears for a better fit but after they expand they do the same as all the other ear bud style headphones, fall out. She has tried holding them in place with her hand or having me put them in her ears with no success; it’s sad to see her get so frustrated with something that is supposed to make her music experience better.
When I received the DJ Sport Headphones from chicBuds I was excited to have Miss Priss put them on and try them out. Besides the fact that the headphones were pink and black, her favorite colors, I could tell when I took them out of the packaging that she would love them. They adjusted to not only fit my head but to fit her head and ears perfectly with a cord long enough to reach all her devices and were foldable for easy storage or take-along. The insulated ears enhanced the quality of the sound coming out of the speakers. Because the DJ Sport Headphones come in three colors, pink, multi-color and silver(great for the boys), and are easily transportable due to their foldable feature, they are the perfect set of fashionable headphones for my kids. I love that they are transportable and can be easily stored; it will make our next trip in the car or on a plane a great experience for my little girl.
iPhone, iPod, CD player, MP3 player, DVD player, airplane connector… basically any listening device!
•Folds up for ease of storage and convenient use
•Adjustable headband for a comfortable fit
•Driver unit: 44mm diameter dome
•Impedance: 32 ohms
•Sensitivity: 108dBÂ±3dB at 1kHz 3000
•Frequency response: 5Hz to 20KHz
•Plug: 3.5mm stereo plug
•Cord length: 1.5m
The girls and I were also given some special inspirational silicone bracelets to try. Miss Priss chose the “Live Loud” bracelet and Squeakers chose the “Geek is the new Chic” bracelet. I could not have said it better for my girls. They were very quickly the talk amongst the girls and their friends when Miss Priss and Squeakers wore these to school.
Buy It: Purchase your very own DJ Sport Headphones from http://www.chicbuds.com/ now.
1. Subscribe to our mailing list via email located on the right sidebar of this page. (2 entries/2 comments required)
2. Follow our RSS blog feed (1 entry/1 comment required)
3. Become a Fan of This Lil Piglet on Facebook (1 entry/1 comment required)
4. Become a follower of This Lil Piglet on Networked Blogs (1 entry/1 comment required)
7. Blog about this giveaway with a link to this review and giveaway and post the link in your comment to where I can find your blog post. (5 entries/5 comments required)
8. Follow This Lil Piglet on Twitter (1 entry/1 comment required) AND Tweet this out on Twitter using the Tweet link at the top of this post(Tweeting this on Twitter up to ONCE PER DAY will gain you 1 entry/1 comment required PER DAY for each day of the contest)
9. Add my Review and Giveaway button to your website or blog sidebar, using the HTML code in the left sidebar of this blog and post the link where I can check. (3 entries/3 comments required)
**Giveaway ends 11:59 pm CST on April 5th, 2011. Open to US and Canada!**
Disclaimer: The product mentioned above has been provided free of charge from the company for the purposes of this review. Opinions expressed belong solely to This Lil Piglet and are NOT influenced in any way. Other than the review sample product This Lil Piglet has not received any form of compensation for the review of this product.