Guest Posts and Contributors Wanted
This Lil Piglet is currently looking for a regular contributor and guest posts from experienced bloggers in the following categories:
- Family, parenting, pregnancy, infants, toddlers, children, tweens and teens
- Crafts, especially those that can be done with children
- Anything DIY
- Blogging tutorials or articles
- Food, recipes, healthy eating, glutten-free, nut-free, lunchbox ideas
- Couponing, frugal living, budgets and opinions on the subject (no coupons or deals)
- Family travel, traveling with kids
- Anything family oriented that would be a good fit for this blog, especially humorous daily life as a mom types of posts.
What you will receive as a guest post or contributor:
A short bio included with every post linking to your blog or website. Exposure to all GFC followers, RSS Feed Subscribers, Twitter followers and Facebook fans. Regular contributors may receive products to review as well as recognition in each review. If you are worried you might not be experienced…if you`re a mom and you have a funny real life story to tell, or know anything about the above categories and have a knack for writing short stories or in this case posts, you`re perfect!
If you are interested in guest posting or being a regular contributor, please send me a sample of your work to be reviewed and approved to stacey (at) thislilpiglet (dot) net with the subject Guest Post in the subject line.