#HolidayGifts2014 Twitter Party Rules
BY ENTERING THE #HolidayGifts2014 TWITTER PARTY, YOU (“ENTRANT” OR “YOU”) MUST AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES:
1. Eligibility. The #HolidayGifts2014 Twitter Party is open only to legal residents of Canada who are over age eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of brands sponsoring the Twitter party (and members of the immediate families and households of such employees), and their respective affiliated and associated and related companies, agents, subsidiaries, suppliers, printers and distributors, franchisees, and all of their respective affiliates, directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns will not be eligible.
2. Administrator and Sponsor. The administrator of this campaign and Twitter party is @thislilpiglet, @SoberJulie and @EchoesofLaughte (the “Administrator”). The sponsors of the Twitter party are: Nordicware, Philips, tentree, RYOBI Canada, SummerFresh, Nestle Canada, Canadian Women/Shop for Hope, JORD Wood Watches, Microplane, O.co, FujiFilm and Church & Dwight and their associated products only, not all the products listed (the “Sponsor”). The Sponsor’s role in the campaign is limited to providing the prizes to the winners and the Sponsor has no responsibility for the administration of the campaign.
3. Agreement to Official Rules. Participation in this Twitter party constitutes an Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
4. How to Enter:
a. Participation: To enter the Twitter party, entrants must comment and engage with the appropriate hashtag, #HolidayGifts2014 during the Twitter party period of 9pm-10:30pm EST, December 9, 2014.
The submitted comment/tweet must comply with the twitter party restrictions set out in these Official Rules. No purchase is required.
b. Participation: By participating you agree that your participation conforms to the conditions provided above and that Administrator may disqualify you from the Twitter party if it believes, in its sole discretion that your participation fails to conform. There is no limit to the number of participation tweets necessary and each tweet constitutes a single entry. Only tweets submitted during the Entry Period will be considered.
c. Contest Administrator’s time clock is the official clock for this twitter party.
a. Prizes are available to Canadian residents only, excluding Quebec. The prizes consist of:
Q1: @SummerFresh $200 Gift Pack
Q2: @Nestle $200 Gift Pack
Q3: @cdnwomenfdn Gifts of Hope $150 Gift Pack
Q4: @Philips Mens Wet/Dry Shaver Valued at $300
Q5: @woodwatches_com $159 Gift Code
Q6: @Microplane $200 Gift Pack
Q7: Church & Dwight $200 Holiday Helpers Gift Pack
Q8: @Overstock $200 Gift Card
Q9: @tentree $200 Gift Code
Q10: @FujiGuys instax SHARE wireless smartphone printer
Q11: @Ryobi_Canada ONE+ Lithium 6 pc Combo Kit 18V
Q12: @NordicWare $200 Prize Pack
b. All Prizes are non-transferable, with no cash redemption’s, equivalents or substitutions except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Prize details and availability are subject to change. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
There is a limit of one (1) prize per person/Twitter account handle. Odds of winning are based on the number of participants who both participated and RSVP’d during the Twitter party associated question period. For example, only the tweets sent out publicly from a participant who has already RSVP’d during the question associated with the prize will be eligible.
c. Prizes will be awarded using a random drawing, which will be conducted by the Administrator within the hour of the Twitter party. Potential winners will be notified by tweet and/or DM. Potential winners must respond within 48 hours with shipping information and phone number, must confirm their eligibility (including by providing such information as the Administrator may request to confirm such eligibility). If a potential winner does not respond or confirm eligibility, an alternate winner may be chosen.
d. Prizes are shipped directly from the sponsor of the campaign/Twitter party and winner is not responsible for shipment of prizing, shipping fees, or insurance. The Administrator will make reasonable efforts to ensure your prizes are delivered within 30 days but is not liable for non-receipt for any reason after 90 days. Prizes can take 6-12 weeks to arrive.
7. Entrant’s Personal Information. Your personal information will be used for prize fulfillment only and for no other use or intention.
8. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed, or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified. The Administrator and Sponsor will not be responsible for late, lost, illegible, falsified, damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled or incomplete entries, which will be void. All entries become the property of the Administrator upon receipt.
9. Content Restrictions:
The Participation Tweet(s) must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;The Submission must not disparage the Sponsor, Administrator or any other person or party affiliated with the Twitter Party;
The Participation Tweet(s) must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous or libelous, or in the sole discretion of the Sponsor not in good taste;
The Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and the Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any province where Participation Tweet is created.
10. The Administrator and the Sponsor are not responsible for any lost, misdirected or late tweets, or twitter party documents, or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or servers, computer software problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website and assume no liability for damage to entrant’s or any person’s computer or other device, resulting from participating in the Twitter party or campaign. The Administrator or Sponsor may conduct investigations as relates to the contest, and entrants agree to cooperate in such respect. By participating in the twitter party entrants release and agree to hold harmless the Administrator and Sponsor and their respective parent companies, affiliates or related companies, directors, employees, officers and agents, including without limitation, their advertising/promotion agencies from any and all liability, injury, loss, or damage of any kind, including but not limited to personal injury or death, arising from or in connection with participation in the contest, or the awarding, receipt, possession, use or misuse of any prize and/or with respect to participation in any prize-related activity. Entrants agree to abide by these Official Contest Rules, and decisions of the Administrator and Sponsor, as the case may be, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this contest.