CLOSED, WINNER ANNOUNCED TOMORROW…Tea Set from Rosanna Inc. Review and Giveaway
I am super lucky, or should I say my two daughters ages 8 and 9 are lucky little girls, to have had the opportunity to review this heirloom quality children’s “Tea For Me, Too!” tea set from Rosanna Inc. Each piece of this beautiful tea set is delicately made from stoneware, not too delicate for the smallest of hands. Like any other toy, small children should be supervised during play as these pieces are breakable.
The tea set arrived in the cutest box, each individual piece securely wrapped; what a great way to ensure this tea set stays in great condition. I was suprised at the quality of this set being a children’s tea set. Each cup is a different shape or style which reminded me of the Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland. Along with the vivid pastel colors, this set is sure to engage your child in a world of make believe, at least for their tea party.
My girls have played with this set everyday since receiving it and let me tell you, to hear them chattering to each other pretending they are sharing tea and crumpets brings a smile to my face and warms my heart. They’ve even shared “Tea” at snack time, using water for tea, lemon juice for cream and a tiny bit of sugar to give them a more interactive experience. I probably shouldn’t tell you this because if my son found out he’d kill me but he asked if he could join the girls at their tea party and play with the tea set too and he’s 11. My girls usually bicker whenever playing together (awe, that sisterly love!) but since they have been using this tea set at play time, I have never seen them get along better. The Tea For Me, Too! tea set from Rosanna Inc. has brought my daughters together at play time and enhanced their sisterly bond. In the words of my daughters, thanks Rosanna!
Rosanna’s unique creations caught the eye of the press. Her initial collection was featured in Metropolitan Home magazine; since then, her story and tableware have appeared in numerous publications, including Lucky, Bon Appetit, Elle, Instyle, and O at Home. In 2006, Seattle Homes & Lifestyles magazine named Rosanna one of 100 top companies that defined design in the Northwest. Drawing international acclaim in the same year, Rosanna was awarded the prestigious honor of Gift of the Year by the Giftware Association in the United Kingdom.
Rosanna’s international business is run her out of a teeming warehouse in Seattle, Washington. More than 22 years and millions and millions of dishes beyond her first container, she now sends truckloads of tableware to destinations across the states and around the globe. Rosanna’s tableware crosses cultural boundaries, delighting people worldwide and encouraging the art and soul of entertainment-connecting with others and sharing memories along with food and drink.
Always on the hunt for ideas, Rosanna keeps her dinnerware fresh by constantly traveling, reading, observing, listening and being curious about culture, fashion and the world. She often looks to the runway for style suggestions, whether it’s the notion of layering, mixing and matching, the newest prints or the hottest hue. And as always, Rosanna savors what’s on the table, designing dishes around tasty trends from olive oil tasting to food and wine pairings. And it’s no surprise that Rosanna reaches back into her happy childhood for inspiration as well, creating instant heirlooms-fresh, modern takes on her favorites, to be enjoyed in the moment and handed down for generations to come.
1. Subscribe to our mailing list via email located on the right sidebar of this page. (2 entries/2 comments required)
2. Follow our RSS blog feed via the RSS button link at the top of this page or at http://feeds.feedburner.com/thislilpiglet (1 entry/1 comment required)
3. Become a Fan of This Lil Piglet on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/This-Lil-Piglet-Boutique/421651363781 (1 entry/1 comment required)
4. Blog about this giveaway with a link to this review and giveaway and post the link in your comment to where I can find your blog post. (1 entry/1 comment required)
5. Enter another giveaway here. (2 entries/2 comments required)
6. Follow Rosanna Inc. on Twitter http://twitter.com/RosannasTable (1 entry/1 comment required) Make sure to tell them This Lil Piglet sent you!
7. Follow This Lil Piglet on Twitter on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/thislilpiglet (1 entry/1 comment required) AND Copy, Paste Tweet this out on Twitter; must be exactly as stated between quotes ” RT Enter to #Win an @RosannasTable kids stoneware Tea Set valued at $70 from @thislilpiglet #giveaway #contest http://ow.ly/2vpSM ” (Tweeting this on Twitter up to ONCE PER DAY will gain you 1 entry/1 comment required PER DAY for each day of the contest)
**Giveaway ends 11:59 pm CST on September 16th, 2010. Open to US and Canada!**
Rules of the giveaway:
*Each comment counts as 1 entry so if it says 2 entries you must comment 2 times (for example, Comment #1 would read: “I subscribed to your mailing list #1”, Comment #2 would read: “I subscribed to your mailing list #2”. I will check so please make sure before commenting below otherwise your entry will be disqualified. Enter once or more; other than the Twitter tweet entry (once per day) you can enter a maximum of once per entry details specified. You must leave a comment below to enter the contest; the winner will be chosen using random.org from the comments below only.
*For shipping reasons, please include your email address so I can contact you if you are the winner. No email address in your post equals disqualified. To avoid spammers, type your email like this: blog (at) thislilpiglet (dot) com Shipping charges associated with the giveaway will be paid for by the company.
117 comments on “CLOSED, WINNER ANNOUNCED TOMORROW…Tea Set from Rosanna Inc. Review and Giveaway”