Zibits Mini Toy Robot Review & Giveaway
Meet Zibits Gunk – Gunk specialises in breaking down things in the junkyard. He is all heart but no brains who is just happy to break down junk.
My son had Zibits Gunk zipping around our dining table in no time flat using the Z-mote that came along with it. The Z-mote had one control for ease of use that can move the mini robot forward, backward or in circles with sound effects and light up eyes. I wasn’t very good at getting Gunk to go the direction I wanted but my son seemed to know what he was doing. Gunk has tiny little wheels on the bottom which help it move best on flat surfaces. These little robots are the perfect size to take along in a pocket or a backpack, take one or the whole collection. These would be an excellent size of toy to take along any place where packing light is essential like on a vacation, daycare or a sleep over.
Each Zibits mini robot has its own identity, just like Gunk’s character. My son liked Zibits Gunk so much he wants to collect all 12 of these adorable characters. Even my daughters liked Gunk and want their very own Zibits robot. With Christmas right around the corner, these Zibits robots would be excellent stocking stuffers and at under $20, you can’t go wrong. I guess this means I better get my order in before these little guys fly off the shelf and they’re out of stock because I expect them to be a hot toy of the season!
About the Product
Welcome to the world of Zibits mini-r/c robots! Combining R/C with 12 collectable miniature robot designs, Zibits are getting ready to take the world by storm.
- Mini Collectable Zibits come to life with the Z-mote!!
- Race your Zibit forward and turn at a 360 degree radius
- Awesome Zibit sound effects
- Collect’em ALL! Over 12 hot Zibit designs in 3 categories
- Ages 8+
Buy It: Purchase your very own Zibits Mini Robot from http://www.zibits.com/ now.
1. Subscribe to our mailing list via email located on the right sidebar of this page. (2 entries/2 comments required)
2. Follow our RSS blog feed (1 entry/1 comment required)
3. Become a Fan of This Lil Piglet on Facebook (1 entry/1 comment required)
4. Blog about this giveaway with a link to this review and giveaway and post the link in your comment to where I can find your blog post. (1 entry/1 comment required)
5. Enter another giveaway (total 1 entry/1 comments required for each giveaway entered)
6. Follow This Lil Piglet on Twitter (1 entry/1 comment required) AND Copy, Paste Tweet this out on Twitter; must be exactly as stated between quotes ” Looking for a hot new toy for a stocking stuffer? Enter to #win a Zibits mini remote control Robot from @thislilpiglet http://ow.ly/30ZP0 ” (Tweeting this on Twitter up to ONCE PER DAY will gain you 1 entry/1 comment required PER DAY for each day of the contest)
7. Add my Review & Giveaway button to your website or blog sidebar, using the HTML code in the left sidebar of this blog and post the link where I can check. (3 entries/3 comments required)
**Giveaway ends 11:59 pm CST on November 18th, 2010. Open to US and Canada!**
Rules of the giveaway:
*Each comment counts as 1 entry so if it says 2 entries you must comment 2 times (for example, Comment #1 would read: “I subscribed to your mailing list #1”, Comment #2 would read: “I subscribed to your mailing list #2”. I will check so please make sure before commenting below otherwise your entry will be disqualified. Enter once or more; other than the Twitter tweet entry (once per day) you can enter a maximum of once per entry details specified. You must leave a comment below to enter the contest; the winner will be chosen using random.org from the comments below only.
*For shipping reasons, please include your email address so I can contact you if you are the winner. No email address in your post equals disqualified. To avoid spammers, type your email like this: blog (at) thislilpiglet (dot) com Shipping charges associated with the giveaway will be paid for by the company.