Ava the Elephant Review and Giveaway
My baby girl has been teething something fierce lately. As many of you moms know how painful it can be for teething babies. The telltale signs are all there, rosey cheeks, runny nose, warm to the touch, restless and irritable. Like many kids, my baby girl does not like taking medicine so when I feel it’s necessary to give her something, it’ filled with crying and resistance. Once the medicine has had time to take effect, the trauma, in her mind, of the process of taking the medicine is forgotten, not the medicine itself, and I’m left with a smiling giggly baby again.
I couldn’t have received Ava the Elephant at a better time to help me get through this teething period. Not only is Ava the Elephant BPA and Phthlate free, it is made of a flexible plastic so your little one can grab onto those big floppy ears and it’s easy on a babies most sensitive gums. The 5 ml dropper is big enough for older kids and pulls out from the back for easy access to draw up the medicine. Insert the dropper back into the Ava’s trunk and your ready to go. There’s also a button on the back which you push right before giving your child the medicine, when pushed, Ava blurts out her saying “One, Two, Three…Open wide! GOOD JOB!”. Ava is also dishwasher safe which for me with 4 kids, is pure convenience.
When I used Ava with my baby girl she was smiling at elephant in front of her and before she realized what I was doing she had taken her medicine. There was no crying or resistance with Ava because baby girl was distracted by the cute elephant speaking to her. I use Ava the Elephant everytime I give my baby girl medicine now, it makes medicine time so much easier and less traumatic for my child. Ava makes Medicine Time Fun and thankfully with Ava’s help, baby girl busted through her first tooth yesterday. Yay!
Buy It: Purchase your very own Ava the Elephant from http://avatheelephant.com/ now.
1. Subscribe to our mailing list via email located on the right sidebar of this page. (2 entries/2 comments required)
2. Follow our RSS blog feed (1 entry/1 comment required)
3. Become a Fan of This Lil Piglet on Facebook (1 entry/1 comment required)
4. Blog about this giveaway with a link to this review and giveaway and post the link in your comment to where I can find your blog post. (1 entry/1 comment required)
5. Enter another giveaway on this blog (total 1 entry/1 comments required for each giveaway entered)
6. Follow This Lil Piglet on Twitter (1 entry/1 comment required) AND Copy, Paste Tweet this out on Twitter; must be exactly as stated between quotes ” Enter to #win Ava the Elephant from @thislilpiglet http://ow.ly/3VCJN #infant ” (Tweeting this on Twitter up to ONCE PER DAY will gain you 1 entry/1 comment required PER DAY for each day of the contest)
7. Add my Review and Giveaway button to your website or blog sidebar, using the HTML code in the left sidebar of this blog and post the link where I can check. (3 entries/3 comments required)
**Giveaway ends 11:59 pm CST onFebruary 27, 2011. Open to US and Canada!**
Rules of the giveaway:
*Each comment counts as 1 entry so if it says 2 entries you must comment 2 times (for example, Comment #1 would read: “I subscribed to your mailing list #1”, Comment #2 would read: “I subscribed to your mailing list #2”. I will check so please make sure before commenting below otherwise your entry will be disqualified. Enter once or more; other than the Twitter tweet entry (once per day) you can enter a maximum of once per entry details specified. You must leave a comment below to enter the contest; the winner will be chosen using random.org from the comments below only.
*For shipping reasons, please include your email address so I can contact you if you are the winner. To avoid spammers, type your email like this: blog (at) thislilpiglet (dot) com Shipping charges associated with the giveaway will be paid for by the company.