Closed – Monster Factory Review and Giveaway
Giveaway – Congratulations to winner/comment # 33
These Monster characters I received for review are only two of the 62 available at Monster Factory; from the Heartbreakers group to the Monsternauts group, you’ll find one to suit your personality. Each Monster has it’s own name, personality and even their own YouTube movies. I noticed the cute tags that came attached to each monster, making it easy to give these little monster pals as a gift. Each tag also includes the name and personality description of the monster. The soft microfleece material and hidden stitching adds quality to these plush monsters. These are listed for ages 3 and up but my baby girl, under supervision, insisted on playing with these. The stuffing is packed tight so that the toy is a harder feel to it which baby girl loved chewing on; the legs were easy for her to grab with her little hands. We even took Colin along to the mall with us, he fit nicely into the cup holder of her stroller so she could look at him and play with his hands that tuck so cutely into his hoodie. My older kids thought these collectibles were adorable and have a good laugh when telling people the monsters names and personality traits.
Check out what contests are running at the Monster Factory this month or watch Monsters in interactive videos for a good chuckle. These Monster pals are a great addition to your family or for anyone looking for a unique collectible with flair.
About the Company
The Monster Factory is a character toy brand run by Adam Dunn, Rhya Tamasauskas, and Bliss Man. Together they design and create engaging monster characters who live in a strangely familiar world. Combining their backgrounds in film, art, and fashion, the creators have developed a strong sense of collaboration that affects every aspect of their process from storytelling to product design. Their efforts have produced countless monster characters who, despite their appearances, are just like you and me.
Buy It: Purchase your very own plush Monster from http://monsterfactory.net/ now. Or purchase at any Chapters or Indigo location.
Win It: Open to US and Canada Residents…ONE lucky winner is going to win 1 regular size plush monster.
1. Subscribe to our mailing list via email located on the right sidebar of this page. (2 entries/2 comments required)
2. Follow our RSS blog feed (1 entry/1 comment required)
3. Become a Fan of This Lil Piglet on Facebook (1 entry/1 comment required)
4. Blog about this giveaway with a link to this review and giveaway and post the link in your comment to where I can find your blog post. (1 entry/1 comment required)
5. Enter another giveaway on this blog (total 1 entry/1 comments required for each giveaway entered)
6. Follow This Lil Piglet on Twitter (1 entry/1 comment required) AND Copy, Paste Tweet this out on Twitter; must be exactly as stated between quotes ” Enter to #win a plush Monster by @_monsterfactory from @thislilpiglet http://ow.ly/41EjN #toy #collectible ” (Tweeting this on Twitter up to ONCE PER DAY will gain you 1 entry/1 comment required PER DAY for each day of the contest)
7. Add my Review and Giveaway button to your website or blog sidebar, using the HTML code in the left sidebar of this blog and post the link where I can check. (3 entries/3 comments required)
**Giveaway ends 11:59 pm CST on March 13th, 2011. Open to US and Canada!**
Rules of the giveaway:
*Each comment counts as 1 entry so if it says 2 entries you must comment 2 times (for example, Comment #1 would read: “I subscribed to your mailing list #1”, Comment #2 would read: “I subscribed to your mailing list #2”. I will check so please make sure before commenting below otherwise your entry will be disqualified. Enter once or more; other than the Twitter tweet entry (once per day) you can enter a maximum of once per entry details specified. You must leave a comment below to enter the contest; the winner will be chosen using random.org from the comments below only.
*For shipping reasons, please include your email address so I can contact you if you are the winner. To avoid spammers, type your email like this: blog (at) thislilpiglet (dot) com Shipping charges associated with the giveaway will be paid for by the company.
113 comments on “Closed – Monster Factory Review and Giveaway”