BondiBand Review and Giveaway
Congratulations to winner/comment#39!
Being a runner, I can’t tell you how handy the BondiBand headband would’ve been when I was running on a regular basis. Now that I’m older and have a busy family of my own, I don’t have the opportunity to run as much as I would like to. The BondiBand headband is not only for running, I have found it great for yoga, regular daily workouts or even just to keep my hair and sweat out of my eyes when I’m doing yard work or various other household activities. On the days where I don’t have time or just don’t feel like fixing my hair, BondiBand is a quick fashionable fix.
The problem I have with most headbands is that they always seem to slip off my head and I’m constantly readjusting, most of the reason why I do not wear headbands. I was surprised that the BondiBand did not slip off my head like the others; the material used and the shape of the headband allows the headband to stay in place even through the most rigorous of workouts. I also noticed that the BondiBand material is not as tight as the other materials used in most athletic headbands, in that it stretches to form to your head without becoming too lose and reforms to it’s shape once you take it off.
BondiBands are made from a wicking fabric that will absorb and keep back a tonne of sweat. I chose the black BondiBand with blue dots for my review sample however BondiBands come in a variety of colors, even offering ones with sayings such as “I Run Like a Girl” and “Dominate”, many of which made me giggle. Not only does BondiBand offer sweat wicking headbands, they offer a full range of products including ponytail hats, pigtail hats, neck gators, towels and swim caps. They even offer buddy bands to match for the furry friend in your life.
Buy It: Purchase at http://www.bondiband.com
Win It: Open to US AND Canada Residents…ONE lucky winner is going to win 1 BondiBand Headband of their very own.
Mandatory Entry: You must be a Google Friend Connect Follower of this blog. (1 comment/1 entry)
1. Subscribe to our mailing list via email located on the right sidebar of this page. (2 entries/2 comments required)
2. Become a Fan of This Lil Piglet on Facebook (1 entry/1 comment required)
3. Become a follower of This Lil Piglet on Networked Blogs (1 entry/1 comment required)
4. Blog about this giveaway with a link to this review and giveaway and post the link in your comment to where I can find your blog post. (3 entries/3 comments required)
5. Follow This Lil Piglet on Twitter (1 entry/1 comment required) AND Tweet this out on Twitter using the Tweet link at the top of this post(Tweeting this on Twitter up to ONCE PER DAY will gain you 1 entry/1 comment required PER DAY for each day of the contest)
6. Follow BondiBand on Twitter AND let them know @thislilpiglet sent you (1 entry/1 comment required)
7. Follow BondiBand on Facebook AND let them know This Lil Piglet sent you (1 entry/1 comment required)
**Giveaway ends 11:59 pm CST on July 8th, 2011. Open to US and Canada!**
Disclaimer: The product mentioned above has been provided free of charge from the company for the purposes of this review. Opinions expressed belong solely to This Lil Piglet and are NOT influenced in any way. Other than the review sample product This Lil Piglet has not received any form of compensation for the review of this product.