This Lil Piglet is Hiring Contributors – Hired
This Lil Piglet is currently looking for regular contributors from experienced bloggers in the following categories: All contributors have been hired for this round; thank you to all applicants. Please keep watch for future postings.
- >>Family, parenting, pregnancy, infants, toddlers, children, tweens and teens
- >>DIY tutorials
- >>Food, recipes, healthy eating, glutten-free, nut-free, lunchbox ideas
- >>Couponing, frugal living, budgets and opinions on the subject (no coupons or deals)
- >>Family travel, traveling with kids
- >>Anything family oriented that would be a good fit for this blog, especially humorous daily life as a mom types of posts.
What you will receive as a guest post or contributor:
A short bio included with every post linking to your blog or website. Exposure to over thousands of followers AND growing by the day. Regular contributors may receive products to review as well as recognition in each review. This is not a compensated position however, you can reap the benefits of the exposure and the traffic to your own blog which is more than worth it. Check out This Lil Piglet Stats to see what I mean:
Google PageRank: 3, Monthly pageviews: 338,386, Twitter followers: 5,918, Facebook Fans: 5,083; Google+ Circles: 1,373 and a Twitter reach of 380,664, among other stats (LinkedIn, Feed Subscribers, etc).
If you are interested in being a regular contributor, please fill out this form HERE