TELUS Gifts for the Tech on the List Giveaway #HolidayGifts2014
When you’re looking for gifts for the Techy in your life, you really should be checking out the Telus store! It may not have been the first location on your list but they are the experts, offer competitive pricing on the hottest devices, services and accessories of the Holiday Season.
Why should my readers do their holiday shopping at TELUS? Well, aside from our awesome selection of the latest smartphones, they’re also a great destination for smartphone accessories – like wearable tech, headphones and power boosters, for example, and it’s no secret that smartphone accessories are all the rage these days!
Happy customers and their focus on customer experience is what really sets them apart. To help customers get the most of their devices, they also offer unique value-added services like TELUS Device Care, T-Up! and our TELUS Learning Centres to make sure customers get the most out of their new tech gifts this holiday season.
kate spade new york Portable Battery
The kate spade new york 4000mAh Portable Backup Battery conveniently charges your device wherever you are. Designed with eye-catching prints, the powerful backup battery is equipped with 4000mAh of power to charge an average smartphone 2-3 times.
- Rechargeable 4000mAh lithium polymer battery
- Quick charging time, with high-speed input and 2.1A output
- Portable, compact design perfect for traveling
- Signature kate spade new york graphic prints for on-the-go power with eye-catching style
mophie space 16GB (iPhone 5/5s)
You can now save more and delete less with the all-new mophie space pack. It’s the extra power you love from mophie, now with built-in storage. Double your battery and store more photos, videos, music, and documents than ever before.
- Ultra-thin and sleek design complements & protects your iPhone from drops and scratches
- Additional 16GB of extra storage integrated into the rechargeable battery case
- Up to 100% extra battery capacity for charging on-the-go
- The Space app allows you to easily manage, organize, and share files on the space pack
- Take photos with the Space app and save them straight to the space pack without using any storage on your iPhone
Samsung Gear Live
With Android Wear connectivity, the Samsung Gear Live watch seamlessly manages your life from texts to calls to maps and more, providing you with relevant information when it’s relevant.
Customizable faces keep you looking stylish while connected! Maintain a happy and healthy lifestyle with the continuous heart rate monitor and fitness apps. The right choice for someone who’s looking to maximize their time.
Help your loved one take the right steps towards a healthy new year with the Fitbit Flex!
This slim, stylish device is with you all the time. During the day, it tracks steps, distance, and calories burned. At night, it tracks your sleep quality and wakes you silently in the morning. Just check out the lights to see how you stack up against your personal goal. It’s the motivation you need to get out and be more active.
- Motivates you to lead a healthier lifestyle by tracking your steps, distance, calories burned, while monitoring how long and how well you sleep
- Make fitness fun by setting daily goals, earn badges and challenge friends to get fit
- Automatically sync your stats wirelessly to your computer and through the free Fitbit app on select smartphones
- Free access to the interactive Fitbit website for uploading and analyzing data and tracking real-time progress with free graphs, charts and tools
- USB rechargeable battery with a long life, reducing the need for frequent charges (3-5 days)
- Lightweight, comfortable, stylish and waterproof
The FWD Powershot is the one and only sensor for hockey sticks. The FWD Powershot™ records your movements and the power of your shot, accurately measuring the speed of the puck. Your results are saved in your profile so you can monitor your progress and share and compare your performances with your friends.
- Compare puck speed from one game or practice to the next
- Analyze your performances, improve your shots and track your evolution in game situations.
- Compare the amplitude of your swing in relation to puck speed
- Track your results in real time, check your stats, compare your performance with others
- Designed to work with all hockey sticks.
Zepp Golf is a revolutionary training system (motion sensor + glove mount + mobile app) that helps you analyze and improve your swing. Just attach the sensor to any golf glove and swing away to get instant feedback and see your swing in 3D from any angle on your iPhone, iPad or Android device. Stop guessing at how to improve and let Zepp show you how.
- Replay and review your swing in 360° from any angle
- Track club head speed, swing plane, hand path, tempo, backswing position, hip rotation and more Compare and share your swing data with others
- Get personalized tips, drills and coaching
- Set goals and track your improvement over time
- Includes Zepp sensor, glove mount and apps for iPhone, iPad and Android
- Easily attaches to any golf glove and wirelessly sends data to your smartphone or tablet after every swing
- Zepp sensor also works with Zepp Baseball (bat mount required) and Zepp Tennis (racket mount required)
JBL Flip 2
The award-winning Flip 2 brings rich sound to your portable lifestyle. Engineered with world-renowned JBL quality, Flip 2 uses two drivers and a built-in bass to take your listening experience to new depths. With sounds this clear, you’ll never believe they’re coming from a speaker that fits in your hand. Because you use your phone for more than just music, Flip 2 has built-in microphone and noise cancelling technology. Use it as a speaker phone and never miss a word!
- Bluetooth connectivity allows you to wirelessly stream music through any Bluetooth-enabled device
- Built-in microphone allows you to answer calls without skipping a beat
- Features a rechargeable battery for convenient portability and extended playback time
#HOLIDAYGIFTS2014 TWITTER PARTY
If you’re looking for Christmas gift ideas for more people on your list, make sure to check our the rest of our Holiday Gift Guide features and don’t forget to join us for the #HolidayGifts2014 Twitter Party on December 9th at 9pm EST where Ryobi will be giving away an amazing prize! RSVP HERE.
WIN a His & Hers Fitbit Flex Gift from Telus
It’s going to be a very Merry Christmas for one lucky Canadian reader as Telus has supplied us with a His & Hers Fitbit gift pack to giveaway!
Entry is simple, just fill in the form below. All entries will be verified, this contest ends on Decmeber 22nd, 2014. The winner will have 48 hours to respond.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post, all opinions are my own.
I would give one to my wife and keep one for myself!
One would be for me and one for hubby.
I would keep one for myself and I would give the other one to my son.
One for Hubby, one for me – hopefully it will inspire us to keep active.
If I win, I would give this to my daughter, shes a fitness fanatic!
I would give one to my husband and one for me!
My mother has been asking for one of these. One for each of us would be great!
I’d give one to my girlfriend so we could use htem when we work out together.
The Fitbits will encourage hubs and I to go out more for walks and get some exercise for sure!
I will keep one and give the other to my hubby so we can het fit together.
I will give 1 to my friend and 1 to my man!
I would give them to my sisters.
I would keep one for myself and give my Dad the other.
I would keep one and give one to my mom!
I’d keep one for myself and give the other to my daughter.
Looks like a great way to get motivated to stay in shape with the help of a friend 🙂
I’d give them to my mom and my sister. We love staying active together as a family
I would give it to my family.
I would gift them to me and my husband.. this would help us on our weight loss path!
I would keep one and give one to my Mother.
I know my new SIL would like this.
my hubby and myself. we can have competitions
I would give one to my husband and the other for me!
I would give one to my sister and keep one for myself.
my neighbours Rebecca and Trevor (or Becca and Treasure as my daughter calls them) they ran their first marathon this year and have been beyond helpful with me going back to work looking after my little one.
one for me and one for my sister
One for me and one for my husband!