Closed…Hip Hooter’s Nursing Pads ~ Review and Giveaway
A couple tips for washing these pads: Do not use fabric softener, this causes moisture to wick away from the fabric and you want the fabric to absorb not wick away. Do not wring out the water with your hands, this could damage the pul layer and the pads will no longer be leak-free.
Hip Hooter’s are now made with an added a layer of PUL to each breast pad! This means no more embarassing leaks. What is PUL? Polyurethane laminated (PUL) fabric is a rather technical term for the thin, shiny, waterproof cloth that makes up the outer layer of many washable diapers, and in all of the breast pads! It was originally created for use in hospitals and other medical settings, but it’s perfect for nursing pads, especially since it continues to prevent leaks over the course of many wash-and-dry cycles (even at high heat).
*Each nursing pad measures almost 4.5 inches in diameter.
1. Subscribe to our mailing list via email located on the right sidebar of this page. (2 entries/2 comments required)
2. Follow our RSS blog feed via the RSS button link at the top of this page or at http://feeds.feedburner.com/thislilpiglet (1 entry/1 comment required)
3. Become a Fan of This Lil Piglet on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/This-Lil-Piglet-Boutique/421651363781 (1 entry/1 comment required)
4. Blog about this giveaway with a link to this review and giveaway and post the link in your comment to where I can find your blog post. (1 entry/1 comment required)
5. Enter another giveaway here or here. (total of 2 entries/2 comments required – 1 for each giveaway)
6. Follow This Lil Piglet on Twitter on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/thislilpiglet (1 entry/1 comment required) AND Copy, Paste Tweet this out on Twitter; must be exactly as stated between quotes ” RT Enter to #Win 2 sets of Hip Hooter’s organic #nursing pads from @thislilpiglet #breastfeeding #bfing #giveaway http://ow.ly/2xIze ” (Tweeting this on Twitter up to ONCE PER DAY will gain you 1 entry/1 comment required PER DAY for each day of the contest)
**Giveaway ends 11:59 pm CST on September 28th, 2010. Open to US and Canada!**
Rules of the giveaway:
*Each comment counts as 1 entry so if it says 2 entries you must comment 2 times (for example, Comment #1 would read: “I subscribed to your mailing list #1”, Comment #2 would read: “I subscribed to your mailing list #2”. I will check so please make sure before commenting below otherwise your entry will be disqualified. Enter once or more; other than the Twitter tweet entry (once per day) you can enter a maximum of once per entry details specified. You must leave a comment below to enter the contest; the winner will be chosen using random.org from the comments below only.
*For shipping reasons, please include your email address so I can contact you if you are the winner. No email address in your post equals disqualified. To avoid spammers, type your email like this: blog (at) thislilpiglet (dot) com Shipping charges associated with the giveaway will be paid for by the company.
51 comments on “Closed…Hip Hooter’s Nursing Pads ~ Review and Giveaway”